ten

Zach

I wake up in a strange place feeling warm arms around me and hearing someone humming to me I immediately knew it wasnt jonah. I open my eyes and see daniel I like daniel he was nice to me Jonah left me jonah yells at me bit daniel doesn't.

Jonah made me mad yesterday I was already in a bad mood because he made me wake up but i kinda deserved to be yelled at for teasing jack but still i was angry with Jonah and bit him as hard as I could and his hand turned colors and i started getting very worried just because i dont like him as much as daniel doesnt mean I want something bad to happen to him.

Daniel smiled at me "goodmorning buddy" he smiled revealing a gap in his teeth I hadnt noticed before. "Did you sleep good?" He asked me sitting up leaning his back against the headboard of his bed and picking me up and setting me on his stomach area with his knees against my back I nodd my head to his question and run the tired from my eyes with the back of my hand he smiled at me "wheres jonah?" I ask quietly messing with the ring he had on his finger "hes sick so he's at home but your gonna stay here with me until he feels better" he smiled and talked nicely to me i kinda liked staying with daniel but i also kinda liked being with jonah I just wished Jonah wouldnt yell so much it was scary and when I mess up he just stabs my skin with needles and then I feel really funny and weak my mind goes cloudy and my eyes just want to close wanting to sleep forever but daniel doesnt do that. "Okay" I said twisting the plain black ring around daniels finger like it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

Daniel let me mess with his ring for a few minutes before the door creaked open and someone jumped into the bed. I look over and see jack he smiles at daniel but gives me a sad mad mix of a look giving me a weird feeling.

Daniel slightly scolded jack about not climbing his crib and blah blah blah i wasnt really listening. Jack looked at me and whinned pulling daniels hand off my waist feom where he was holding me. "Jack baby stop it zachs sitting here you can lay beside me" daniel said sternly but jack whinned again god hes annoying am I that annoying when I whine?
"Nooo hold me" he whinned "thats my spot!" He stammered glaring at me with sad eyes I felt bad so I began to crawl off daniels lap but daniel grabbed me and sat me back in the place I was. "Jack you can share" daniel said pulling jack closer to his side "mooove" jack whinned in a high pitch voice pushing me a bit if daniels knees werent behind me I wouldve fallen backwards. I whine a bit daniel frowned and pulled me to his chest babying me. "Jack! You know better than to do things like that! He coildve fallen off the bed and gotten hurt now say youre sorry!" Daniel said mad rubbing my back soothingly "I'm not sorry!" Jack said sassily i can tell daniel got mad over his comment because he stood up placing me down against the pillows on his bed "stay there buddy" he said nicely to me then grabbed jack and took him in the other room.

I moves around in daniels bed what if hes mad now and hes going to be mean to me. I find my stuffed panda bear making a lump under the covers I digg it out from under the covers then snuggle it until daniel comes back but hes alone.
He smiles and picks me up I drop my bear but he picks it up for me "wheres jack?" I ask laying my head on his shoulder "hes in time out" daniel said carrying me downstairs and setting me in jacks highchair where a bowl of Apple sauce already was he then sat in the chair beside me and fed me the apple sauce from the bowl but i didnt mind he was being so nice.

After i finished eating he picked me up and we went back upstairs to the baby blue painted nursery when jack sat in the corner of the room but daniel didnt pay attention to him and sat me on the changing table thingy I whine slightly but instead of yelling at me to stop and holding my leg down he told me everything was okay and whispered sweet things as he changed me into clothes that werent mine but fit pretty well he then sat me on the floor and went over to jack. Jack apologized to daniel then daniel hugged him and picked him up before coming over to me and picking me up.