seven

Jonah

Its been two and a half weeks since I got zach hes my special cute squishy boy.

"Zach common wake up" I said shaking the boy asleep beside me slightly he groaned and rolled the other way "Zach baby common were going to see daniel and jack today" I say smiling at him he slept beside me last night and sucked his pacifier almost the entire time.

"Thats gonna make me wanna wake up?" He mumbled in a smart ass tone "do you want me to spank you?" I ask in a serious tone "if ya don't then I highly recommend stop being a smart ass" I say picking him up he whinned and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Be nice" I smile after dressing him "dont be sassy or mean and have fun" i say carrying him downstairs where I had a bowl of fruit waiting at his highchair in the weeks ive had him ive learned he likes fruits I assume strawberries, pineapples, and watermelon are his favorites he just seems like he likes them more than others.

Zach ate his breakfast quietly I grabbed the diaper bag I packed for him in one arm and picked hin up in the other before yelling to corbyn thst me and zach were going to daniels.

Zach whinned when I sat him in the carseat "shh honey you wont be in it long" I say kissing his head but pulling away quickly and glare at him when I felt him kick me in the leg it didnt hurt but if it were I few inches over it definitely would have "we do not! kick people and if i have to tell you not to kick anyone again im going to make so you wont kick ever again" i threaten i couldnt really think of a punishment right on the spot and my mouth just formed the words without my brains authorisation.

I got into the front seat and started the car peaking back at zach he was pissed off now great I think just hopefully he doesn't try to hurt anyone besides me I dont like when he hurts me but it would be worse if he tried to hurt jack or someone.

The whole ride to daniel house zach kicked my seat it started off as an act of frustration but now hes just doing it for fun and to get a kick out of me.

Once we arrive at daniels I pick his up and he lightly kicks me in both of my sides just like how when your riding a horse and want them to go faster. "Zach no" I scold putting him on my hip and handing him his stuffed panda which he took and snuggled into i smile and walk up to daniels front door and knock.

"Be nice in here no hitting, kicking, yelling or any other thing of those sorts if you do you'll be in so much damn trouble" I grumble right before the door opens to reveal daniel holdibg jack who lazily had his head resting on daniels shoulder his eyes slightly closed and a pacifier between his lips I can wait until zachs like that so cuddly and sweet not mean and tries to hurt me when I try to be a good caregiver and do my job or at least I really hope I'm a good caregiver

Daniel smiled and we said our hellos before I entered the big house with zach in my arms me and daniel sat the little down in jacks playpen and we sat on the couch talking whilst zach and jack were playing and by playing I mean zachs occasional glares and jack asking him to play.

"Drop it!" I growl me and daniel both turning around to look at the boys.
Out of the corner of my eye i see zach standing and holding the stuffed tiger jack was just playing with above jacks head whilst jack whinned. I immediately recognize the toy as the toy jack carries everywhere and loves he cant sleep without it according to daniel jacks favorite toy.

Zach didn't drop the toy and gave me a cheeky mischievous smile taunting jack more. I stand up and go over to zach Daniel behind me to comfort jack who was crying he was in the headspace of a two or three year old so crying about things like this wasnt out of the ordinary. I grab zach by his armpits and pull jacks toy away from him "here jack" I say in a calm voice despite wanting to blow on at zach because i can't stand when people tease and make fun of others. I crouch down and held out the white with black stripped stuffed tiger to jack who immediately took it and stsrted cuddling it as his tears began to dry. "Ouch!" I hiss jolting a bit when I felt a sharp sensation on my hand i pull my hand infront of me to see what happened but I already knew before i saw the teeth marks that zach had bit me

Normally when someone bires you its fine and goes away with minutes but when a baby who had recently had injections bites someone such as their caregiver the caregiver or person can get very sick and lead to a disease but not as sick as the ageplsy baby could get.
The day before I got zach I had to take mutiple tests to make sure I wouldnt get him sick and well I passed but still now im worried.

I hear daniel quietly gasp and he quickly came over to me and looked at my hand that was red from being irritated "oh no" he said looking at the bite marks be then looked at zach.

"Here ill watch him and you go get that checked out since you've been giving him injections just to make sure your okay" daniel said reaching out for zach "no he might misbehave and im fine he hasnt had an injection in two days" i say looking at zach hoping if ine of us got this disease it would be me and not him I dont want him to suffer from the symptoms because I was a bad caregiver who never explained what would happen when zach bit people or taught him how to behave right.

I look down and see three small purple dots daniel was right I needed to get it checked out not just for me but to make sure zach would be okay but I was nervous to leave zach with daniel I havent left him since I got him ive been working from home lately just so I could be closer to him what if he thinks I'm abandoning him what if he thinks I got so mad at him I decided I didn't want him anymore and just left him with daniel.

The next time I look down the three purple dots where dark green that cant be good. Daniel convinced me to go get it checked out and he would watch zach and make it clear to him that I wasn't mad and would be back really soon daniel also said hed tell zach why its important to not bite people especially his caregiver.

I kiss zachs head before leaving and told him id be back je whinned but he only whin ed and whimpered more when I handing hin to daniel making my heart break. I watched over my shoulder daniel bouncing and rocking zach talking to him in a cutesy voice until I couldnt no more I got in my car around the area zach had biten was now a mix of green and purple but my main worry was that zach was going to get this now.

Before pulling out of daniels drive way I almost asked zach if he was ready to go but then remembered my baby wasnt with me and frowned before beginning the drive to the hospital.

Dun dun dunn
Writing the next chapter tommorow hopefully
Comment what you think will haplen or ideas you have for this book love you guys💙💙💙💙