eighteen

Zach

Jonah was being really nice and made today really special for me I really wanted to go home and cuddle with him.

I convinced jonah to let me walk because I didnt want to be embarrassed i was holding jonahs hand tightly so nothing could happen we were in this croud of people trying to get out when someone put their hand on my shoulder so I quickly look up to see who it was it was a man i didnt know he had alot of tattoos and wore a white tank top I shrugged his hand off and tugged on jonahs arm but Jonah ignored me so I did it again but Jonah didnt look back then alot more people crouded us I dont know whats happening why are there so many people. The man held onto my arm tightly I pull on jonahs arm so he could tell the man to stop but Jonah just squeezed my hand and kept pushing through the people.

I needed to get this scary mans hand off of me so I pull my hand away from Jonahs and try to pry his hand off but he gripped my arm tightly making me whimper and quickly yanks me away from everyone else. I tried to elbow this man and fight him but nothing worked and not a soul looked like they were going to help me.

The man pushed me into the restrooms and locked the door behind him I was shaking and scared i didnt know who this was why did he take me away from Jonah?
I wanted Jonah im scared who the hell is this man?!

I whimper as he crouches down infront of me "oh what a pretty baby you are" he smiled grabbing my chin roughly forcing me to look at him. My bottom lip trembled "stop it! Stop! Go away!" I cry trying to shove him away even though jonah told me its not polite to do that I didnt care at this point this creepy man ripped me away from Jonah and locked me in a bathroom with him I dont think I should have to be polite!

The man grabbed my hands tightly and put then above my head I whine and try to squirm away from him wheres jonah? I need him this man is so scary!

The man whipped my tears away "dont cry babe" he whispered kissing my cheek. I didnt like when he kissed me so I tried to kick him he got mar and grabbed ahold of my leg just like he had my arms. "Id be a good boy if I were you or else daddy is going to punish you" he said sternly in a mean voice the opposite of jonah and daddy!?! Who the fuck does he think he is does he mean that in the ageplay baby thingy if so I do not want him! I want Jonah I love Jonah! Ijust started to trust Jonah and now this crazy man took me away from him.
The thought of being stuck with this man and not Jonah brought more tears to spill from my eyes i hope Jonah comes to get me soon.

The man laud me against his chest I couldnt punch or hit or kick or anything he was holding me down and itwas starting to hurt from the way he was holding me. "Stop it,it hurts" I cry out "oh shush" he said setting me on his lap "let me go!" I cry "your so feisty god" he grumbled.

I heard someone banging on the bathroom door my heart rate picks up did Jonah come to get me. "Jonah?" I squeak out but the man quuckly covered my mouth with his hand. "Do not! Make a single sound!" He threatened setting me down in the corner of the room and he went to answer the door.

My heart did hapoy flips when I saw jonah and a man who looked to be mall security I crawl out from the spot jonah had a look of pure worry on his face I was afraid to talk or make a sound this man was really scary "j-jonah!" I cry out quietly leaning back on my toes tears dripping down my cheeks I was to afraid to stand and run to him I was afraid that man would grab me again.

I watched as Jonah snalped his head in my direction he sighed and pushed past the man. I saw the security guard grab the man cuffing his hands behind him the man didnt fight the guard andlet him not uttering a word.

Jonah looked so relieved he crouched down slightly and picked me up by my armpits. Jonah held me close he kissed my cheek multiple times holding me in a tight hug I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck in a tight hug my tears getting his shirt damp. "Shh honey its okay I got you, I got you now" Jonah whispered placing his hand on the back of my head and bouncing me he then kissed my temple like three times at once but I didnt mind and squeezed onto him tighter.

I felt Jonah begin to walk I kept my face hidden in his chest and he kept his hand on the back of my head I felt so soothed as he held me i heard jonah thank someone who im assuming is the security guard mutiple times before i felt him begin to walk again and kiss my temple "its okay sweetie I got you your safe now" he said.

I felt a cold wind making me shiver once we walked out the door jonah hugged me tighter once I shiver and before I knew it we were in the warm car. Jonah didnt put me in the carseat yet he held me in his lap in the front seat. I made myself comfy on jonahs chest and he took the blanket from the carseat and wrapped it around me before opening one of the store bags from today and handing me the snuggly penguin toy he got for me I rest my head against jonahs chest and let him rub my back and comfort me. Soon my eyes began to droop and I began to get sleepy Jonah kissed my head before I fell into slumber

Yay I finally updated this book! And yay Jonah found zach hop you liked it plz comment and give me some ideas or just tell me what you thought of this chapter i personally think it's shit but yay Jonah found zach again