eight

Daniel

Zach bit Jonah and jonahs hand started to turn colors so I made him go to the emergency room while I watch zach I have to make sure zach doesnt get sick.

I bounce zach in my arms to calm him for about 15 minutes before i heard jack whinning for me "what baby?" I ask turning around to face my little. Jack threw his arms up "hold" he whinned I sighed before holding zach with one arm then picking jack up with the other "put me down" zach said quietly his head resting against my shoulder "Nah bub your fine" I smile trying to be as nice as I can to him he whinned but didnt say anything else so I assume hes just fussy or upset because jonahs not here.

"Daddy" jack whinned pulling at the collar of my hoodie "yes baby?" I ask taking my attention from zach and putting it on my adorable boy he didnt say anything just made cute eyes and snuggled up to me obviously trying to be the cuter of the two littles in my arms i smile at him its going to be a bit difficult with two babies but jonah shouldnt be long and its only and hour and a half until jacks bedtime and mabey i could put zach down to sleep aswell.

A but later jack wanted down to play so I sat him in his playpen and turned on cartoons but I decided to keep zach with me incase he started to feel sick or something or started acting up I turned on the baby monitor so I could hear jack as I prepared dinner.

I got zach stuffed panda toy from his diaper bag and hand it to him he was hesitant but took it and snuggled up to the toy bear. I smile i actually think he might slip for Jonah soon I hope Jonah really wants him to slip.

"What do you wanna eat buddy?" I question bouncing him on my hip he shruggs snuggling his face into my shirt I smile he was adorable. I open the pantry doors and look around for a few moments "want some of this?" I ask grabbing a box of macaroni from the pantry because I know jack likes it to he nodded against my chest.

I hold zach on my hip as I prepare dinner I was almost done making the macaroni when zach piped up "wheres jonah?" He asked laying hims head on my shoulder i dont think ive ever seen him cuddle up to jonah like he is to me. "He went to the doctor baby he'll be back soon" I say soothingly rubbing his back "why?" He asked in his cute little voice of his.
"Oh just to make sure he wont get sick" I explain in simple terms like that wa sthe plan all along and that he wasnt the reason for it even though he kinda was.

I put the macaroni in two bowls for the littles and put them on the table and sat zach down in the chair beside where I was going to sit before going to get jack he looked tired as his eyes were glued to the TV but his eyes lit up when he saw me he sat up and put his arms up for me to pick him up. I chuckle at my silly bohs and scoop him up in my arms "common baby its dinner time" I smile carrying him to the dinner table where zach had his head resting on his knuckle he also looked tired so I decided I would pit jack to bed after this then give zach a warm bath one because jonah said zach hadnt been letting him bath him and two it would make him sleep better and hopefully make him tired and not worry about Jonah.

Zach fed himself and I fed jack his dinner it was mostly quiet despite the clinkibg noises when the spoon would come into contact with the glass of the bowls but that was it.

It was now dark out side I made jack a bottle and picked both of the boys up one in each arm jack sucking his bottle happily but he was falling asleep so it would be easy to put him down then give zach a bath.