Thirty

Jonah

"I Want dani!" Zach whinned kicking his legs back against his high chair that he was currently sitting in. "Zach stop that!" I said from the stove zach had been doing this for atleast five minutes now.

"I no want you i want dani!" I almost started to bang his head against the wall. Zach was having a little tantrum. Hes been like this since they left the park an hour earlier. "Do you want a baba?" I asked trying to keep calm. "Dani make baba" zach whinned smacking his fists against the highchair tray. I took a deep breath trying not to snap at my baby he was just fussy and tired. Zach didnt want to leave the park but mainly he didnt want to leave daniel. He likes Daniel so much. I wish he liked me as much as he liked him. After me and dani kissed we were both ecstatic he flew into my arms and kissed my cheek. He whispered "you dont know how fucking long ive wanted to do that for"

After we kissed jack wandered over to us and wanted my to give him a piggyback ride. Of course i gave him one so zach thought that was the perfect opportunity to crawl into daniels lap and whine for his paci. Daniel gave zach his paci and carried him around the park rocking him. I didnt want zach to go back to sleep though he took an hour long nap earlier and i wanted him to be tired for bedtime.

Jack and zach did not get along at the park they would not play with each other and when me and dani tried to make them play together jack literally hissed at zach and tried to bite his arm and zach kicked sand in jacks face causing jack to cry. They both got in trouble for their actions. Jack and zach are complete opposites jack is noisy and hyper with an aggressive side and zach is shy and playful with a mean side. The whole time jack wanted to play on the park equipment or some toys but zach wanted daniel to hold him and kept trying to take another nap. When ever i would tell him not to go to sleep he would whine and say something along the lines of "its almost nini daddy" or "no me sleep" which was adorable even though zach was sassy. But when it was time to leave zach wouldnt let Daniel put him down. I told him we were going to go home and eat dinner because he loves to eat now that hes slipped and doesnt fight as much but he said dani can eat his. Daniel laughed at that and asked zach playfully what him and jack would eat then zach said hed have his bottle or 'baba' as he calls it now and jack can eat nothing...they really really do not get along.

Finally i got zach back in his stroller he had fallen asleep in the way home though without me noticing so technically he did take two naps but only for like fifteen minutes until we got home.

"Your mac and cheese will be done in a second baby hang on" i say trying to quiet his whinnes and cries but to no avail. I take the pot from the stove and carry it to the sink draining the boiling water. "Nilla baba" zach said. Vanilla milk he loves it he gulps it down then wants more. "Youve already had some nilla milk honey" i say putting his mac and cheese into a bowl. "More Nilla milky" he whinnes. I sit his macaroni on the counter to cool off and look over at him. He had his arms on the tray of his highchair and his head resting on them he was so tired you could just tell. "Hots nilla milky pwease daddy" he yawned causing me to crack a smile. "Fine but no more nilla milk tonight" i give and grab one of his empty bottles. I start to prepare his milk when i hear his quiet tired voice talking again.

"We go see dani tomorrow?" He yawns "sure baby" i say to keep him from getting upset again. "I wike dani" zach babbled. "Daddy wike dani?" He asked as i finished his bottle. "Yeah daddy likes dani" i say picking him up from the highchair. He grabbed his bottle from my hands and put the nipple in his mouth taking in the sweet drink. He laid his head on my shoulder as he drank his bottle. I held him as i turned my attention back to the stove bouncing him on my hip ever so slightly. I barely even noticed he was asleep until i went to put him back in his highchair. I smile and hold him close. "Yeah baby daddy likes dani infact daddy even loves dani" i say kissing his head.

I remember his untouched food but hes fussy and tired so i dont want to wake him so looks like im feeding his macaroni to my pet duck corbyn. I guess zach doesnt need a bath tonight ill give him one first thing tomorrow instead he needs his rest.

Oop i finally updated

Some big things r gonna happen soon i finally have a plan for this story be prepared for heartbreak in the ageplay community tho :( bet nobody can even come close to guessing my idea.