twelve

Zach

I knew I couldnt stay with daniel forever I just wished I couldve stayed with him longer I like him better than Jonah I love his cuddles and when he rocked me to sleep all Jonah wants is me to be a perfect little baby as quick as possible

Lately ive wanted to suck on the pacifiers im given I dont like actibg like this but I cant help it.

I dont like when jonah gives me baths but I know if I kick or hit or something he'll be mad and will give me those stupid dumby injections oh and great now I'm eveb thinking like a baby stupid dumby...whats wrong with me now my mind works differently than when I first got here.

Jonah had me drink some warm milk but I'm not complaining it tasted good i just hate the bottles whats the point in them
I hate them who does jonah think he is makes me drink from bottles sleep in a crib and wear stupid diapers and ask to have my pacifier that he wanted me to suck on so badly and now that I did he wants me to beg him for it

When i wake up again it was still dark out the room was dark my head was on jonahs bare chest eww and one of his arms was loosely wrapped around my waist and the other was behind my head. My pacifier wasnt in my mouth and forsome reason I was upset about that.

I try to squirm my way out of jonahs arms without waking him I feel a little scared for some odd reason when I felt Jonah tighten his grip and move slightly he was awake now great...

"What are you doing baby?" He asked in a raspy voice sitting up a bit "let me go!" I whinne squirming a but more. "Shh baby just go back to sleep" he said brushing his fingers through my hair. "No!" I say trying to pull his arms off of me he scares me sometimes. "Dont yell honey uncle corbyn and aunt Christina are sleeping"  he said in a gentle tone.

Jonah leaned iver to his nightstand and clicked his phone on and the beside lamp "baby its 5 in the morning go back to sleep" he said pulling me towards him I whine and try to push his hands off of me i was probably making this worse for myself but its like I wasnt in control of my emotions and actions anymore. Jonah sighed and was quiet for a few seconds "baby where's your paci?" He asked a but disapointed he probably thinks I lost it on purpose I shrug my shoulders.

Jonah stands up a slight tired groan coming from him he then pulls the blankets down but my paci wasnt under there waitt why was I so worried about a dumb pacifier?

"I'm going to go get you another paci okay? Stay right there" jonah said walking out of the room but leaving the door open. I lay on my stomach kicking rhe blanket that was still on my legs off and cuddle the pillow a few seconds pass before I felt myself being lifted up into strong arms.

Jonah sat me on his hip and put the new pacifier in my mouth "better now?" He asked I slightly nodded but then get slightly sad again because I wanted dani not jonah. Jonah frowned "what the matter?" He asked no longer in a tired state and began to bounce me in his arms and walk around the room with me in his arms i actually kinda liked this.
"Want dani" I whinned like a two year old.
"Oh baby we can go see Dani in the morning but you've gotta go to sleep first" Jonah soothed I whinned again I wanted dani I didnt even care that i was acting like a baby anymore.

"Want some more milk honey? I'll warm it up for you" Jonah says nicely I lay my head on his shoulder and nod after a few seconds "alright then lets go downstairs" Jonah said carrying me into the hallway it was dark I didnt like the dark and it's just been recently I used to love the dark.
Jonah rubbed my back and carried me into the kitchen turning the lights on.

Jonah sat me on the counter while he grabbed a bottle from the cabinet i rubbed my eyes with a slight yawn I was tired i saw jonah smile at me out kf the corner of my eye as he heated up some milk in the microwave and soon the microwave began beeping I dont like the loud noises but it was over quickly once jonah opened the microwave and took the milk out putting it in the baby bottle.

Jonah picked me up off the counter and carried me into the living room setting on the couch with me in his arms like a baby but this time I let him do it I was to tired to fight.

Without saying anything jonah took the pacifier from my mouth I whinned but he shushed me in a nice manner and put the nipple of the bottle in between my lips and soon the warm milk was flowing down my throat.

Jonah whipped away every drip of milk that leaked outside my mouth smiling at me.

I didnt really like Jonah feeding me I liked when daniel fed me but I was tired and fussy I wasn't going to fight Jonah tonight he also looked tired.

I didnt drink all of the bottle once I was finished Jonah put the pacifier back in my mouth laying me against his chest and quietly humming?
I smile slightly hearing Jonah hum as he carried me up stairs I was half asleep when I felt him put me down and cover me in warm fuzzy blankets.

Jonah laid beside me turning out the beside lamp "jonah hold" I whine I didnt think before I said it it just came out.
Why did I say that? Hes warm yeah hes warm and I want his body heat to warm me up

Jonah wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head "goodnight baby boy" is the last thing I heard before sleep overcame me.

This chapter was more of a filler chaper
But I want to make the next chapter longer but I dont have an idea for the main plot yet please comment what you want to see in the next chapter

Like if I should do something with daniel and zach or zach and jonah or something with jack
Tell me what you guys want to see with the next update 💛