eleven

Jonah.

On the way home zach fell asleep in his carseat I kept looking over my shoulder he had tear stained cheeks and just looked so sad my poor baby

When I pull into the drive way of our house I see the lights in the living room still on so I assume Christina and corbyn were still up.

I turn the car off and get out closing the door as quietly as I could so I wouldnt wake zach. I carefully open the back door and started to take zach out of his carseat carefully trying not to wake him but failed he whinned and pushed at my chest still not fully awake. I gave zach his besr and he latched onto it it was dark but I could still tell he was crying. "Baby dont cry" I sooth bouncing him in my arms using my thumb to whip his tears.

I close the car door after grabbing zachs diaper bag but I dont go inside yet I stand there and bounce zach in my arms trying to calm him down and it kinda worked i then carry him to the front door fishing my key from my pocket and unlocking the door with the hand i wasnt holding zach with.

Before I opened the door I just unlocked i felt zach lay his head on my shoulder hearing a small yawn so I assume hes just tired and fussy and mabey upset because he liked being with daniel.

Once inside I set zachs diaper bag beside the door and hold him with both of my arms i see corbyn and Christina on the couch Christina asleep and corbyn looked over at me and zach and smiled before coming over to us careful not to wake Christina.

"Hi bud" he smiled bending down a but so he was zachs level but he frowned seeing zachs tear stained cheeks "whats wrong buddy?" He asked in a bit of a sad tone but also a baby voice kinda. Zach whinned and hid his face in my jacket I rubbed his back im beginning to think hes either tired and fussy or doesn't feel well. "Hes fussy" i say corbyn nodded to my reply "oh alright" he said rubbing zachs shoulder and standing back up to my height. "Corbs can you do me a favor?" I ask after a few minutes of us talking "yeah what?" Corbyn asked glancing over at Christina probably to see if shes still asleep or awake for some reason. "Can you make zach some warm milk? whilst I give him a bath" I say zach whinning at the mention of a bath. Corbyn chuckled lightly at zachs reaction "Yeah do you want me to put it in a bottle?" Corbyn asked me about ready to walk off to the kitchen "um yes please" I say picking zachs diaper bag back up and carrying zach up stairs walking straight past the nursery and into my room.

I set zach down on my bed for a few minutes whilst I went and chaged into some sweat pants and left my shirt off before coming back to zach I smile seeing he had gotten one of his pacifiers out of the diaper bag and had it in his mouth it was adorable. "Common honey lets go get you bathed" I said picking him up by his armpits and setting him on my hip "No bath" he whinned laying his head on my bare chest he was sleepy I could tell "just a short bath" I say walking into his nursery to get him some comfortable clothes.

I grab a long sleeve shirt, some sweatpants and a diaper and carry him into he bathroom closing the door behind me. I set zachs clothes on the sink counter and set him on the bathroom rug beside the tub before grabbing a washcloth and a soft towel to dry zach off after his bath and turn on the water putting some soap to make bubbles in the water that was beginning to fill the tub.

I waited until the water was warm and the bubbles were everywhere to pick zach up about to undress him for his bath. He still had his pacifier in his mouth it was so cute well of course it would be because hes so adorable but I didnt want him to drop it in the bath water or something like that. "Okay baby can i have you paci now?" I ask putti g my hand on his cheek and brushing m thumb over his cheek that was sticky and damp from his tears he shook his head no dang the one time he wants to suck on his pacifier is when I don want him to.
"Common sweety let me have it for now" I say sweetly he whinned and put it in my hand thst wasnt on his cheek I smile i think hes starting to trust me more.
I prepare myself for him to start kicking and crying when i start to undress him but to my surprise he didnt.

Zach was calm during his bath I put a rubber duck in the tub with him but he wouldnt play with it but I'm kust glad i got him to bath without him hitting or kicking daniel is truly a miracle worker.

After zachs bath I dried him off quickly and dressed him he shivered Slightly so I grabbed a thin blanket from his nursery and wrapped it around his shoulders then go downstairs seeing Christina no longer on the couch but the lights were still on so I went to the kitchen seeing corbyn leaning against the counter on his phone and a bottle filled with milk beside him.

Corbyn looked up and smiled at me and zach "just in time I was about to go to bed" he smiled holding the bottle filled with the warm liquid out to zach but zach didnt take it so I took it from corbyn. Me and corbyn said our goodnight and corbyn told zach goodnight before he went to him and Christinas bedroom i turned out the lights and carried zach to his nursery.

"Noo" zach whinned holding onto me tightly "whats wrong honey?" I ask adjusting him in my arms "No crib" he whinned again placing his head on my shoulder. I contemplate for a few seonds before turning the light in the nursery off the nightlight plugged into the outlet immediately turned on in the dark room the minute the room got darker zach tightened his grip a bit but I didnt pay much attention to it and carried him to my room setting him in my bed.

I covered zach up with the blankets then sat beside him and tried to feed him the bottle filled with warm milk he whinned and was reluctant the first few times but eventually he drank half of the warm milk which is better than normal when he throws his bottles right back at me.

I smile and set his bottle on my nightstand incase he were to wake up and want some later it just wouldnt be warm milk or as warm anymore. I was about to turn off the light when zach whinned and pulled at my hand lightly "what is it baby?" I ask turning my attention to him he points at the pacifier beside his bottle on my nightstand I smile i think hes starting to slip.
I grab the pacifier and was about to give it to zach but I wanted him to use his words and not whine I also wanted to hear how cute it would be for him to ask for his paci like jack does with daniel.

"Whats the magic word?" I smile holding the pacifier a bit upwards so he couldnt grab it befoee he said please. He whinned and reached for it but I ignored it "baby use your words tell me what you want" I say pulling him into my lap "pl-please can I have my paci?" He asked cutely but quiet I mentally aww smiling softly at him before putting the nipple of the pacifier between his lips and laying him back down tucking him in. "Goodnight Angel" I say kissing his head before turning out the lights and covering myself up in the soft blankets I tried to hold zach but he whinned and rolled the other way but soon i was taken over by sleep but right before I fell asleep and felt something snuggle into my side

I really hate this chapter but yay I updated!
I migjt not update tommrow but I'll try my best and hopefully the next day I can have two updates posted on this story
Comment what you thought of this chapter or what you think will happen next❤