twenty three

Plz read a/n at the end of this chapter
Jonah

Zach asked me to take him outside to play thus morning while i was making his bottle if course I want to take him outside but I'm busy today and im worried if i take him outside he'll run and I'll never see him again.

After I finished making zachs bottle I went and sat at the table with corbyn and Christina whilst holding him like a baby I frown when zach starts refusing to take his bottle hes been so good lately and now hes refusing his bottle I actually thought he was starting to slip I guess not though.

Christinas voice made me look up I wasn't really paying attention all I heard was something about zach not slipping
Y

et " wish he would" i say and just like magic or something zach took the bottle making me smile.

Me and corbyn talked about work and boring stuff for a few minutes before he said they were going to the store and asked if we needed anything I declined and set zach now empty bottle on the table im surprised he finished it almost every bottle ive given him hes only drank half of it.

After corbyn and Christina left i took zach to his nursery and sat him on the play my thingy I got right before I got him and scattered some toys out for him to play with "okay baby I'll be just in my office for a bit just stay put and play with your toys" I smile and kiss his head he whinned quietly I feel bad for leaving him all alone but he'll be fine

I put the baby gate up to the door of zachs nursery just to make sure he stays put and wont get hurt. Once in my boring office i open my lap top and go through probably twenty emails before pushing my chair out a bit with my legs looking over at the door that i left cracked it had a perfect view of zach nursery so i could easily check on him. I see zach on his knees beside the baby gate I watch him for a few seconds hearing him whine and whimper when the gate doesnt open. I sigh standing and going across the hall to his nursery he doesnt notice me so I pickibg him up by his armpits and carry him back to the play mat "stay over here honey" I say before going back to my office and doing more boring work but the next time I check on zach through the door i didnt see him. I didnt panick at first I just got up and went to his room thinking mabey he crawled somewhere else in the room but I was wrong and soon got panicky. "Zach where are you!?" I yelled in a worried tone holding my breath "dont worry I got him" I heard corbyn yell from else where in the house I sigh in relief and go baack to finish my work stuff.

After I finished all my work stuff i made zach some macaroni for dinner and gave him a bath which he was reluctant to take but did anyways with just a bit of whinning. After zachs bath I dress him into pajamas and a diaper "can I sleep in your bed?" He asked cutely giving me adorable puppy dog eyes that were hard to say no to but I had to this was becoming a habit "sorry sweetie you have to get used to your crib its becoming a habit and your crib is much safer" I say seeing a sad expression spread across his face I kiss his head and turn on his nightlight before going to leave the room but i felt him quickly grab my hand i frown now i feel extra bad for saying no but he has to learn to get used to his crib
"Baby your fine go to sleep or you'll be tired" i say kissing his head before leaving the room making sure to leave the hall light on before going to my room immediately falling asleep I was exhausted but i was still very upsey for making zach upset.

Heys guys please read this. Okay so I try my best to update this story every night or so but school is starting soon so my updates might be slower than normal but I will not let this book die like I have others and currently I'm starting to update my older stories from like a year ago so I'm trying to bring them back from the dead so yeah and also I want you guys opinions on what I think should be the next chapter alright so zach wakes up and doesnt feel very good but he doesnt tell Jonah because jonahs on a very important business call and he cant tell corbyn or Christina because they're not home but then he gets nauseous and vomits and we'll more but I'll just pit thst in the chapter hopefully I'll write it tommrow but I'm not sure since I have school orientation but I'll try plz leave me a comment of what you think or give me an idea for the chapter after zach gets sick because I always think of all these good ideas but then i forget them before I write them so please tell me what youd like to see in this story I might make zach slip sooner than i thought thanks for reading this I love you all have a good night or day and if you are having a bad day I promise you it will get better and if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here 💛 (ps im sorry for the really short filler chapter)