twenty eight

Plz read a/n at the end of the chapter

Jonah was so happy that words couldnt express how he felt he just couldnt stop smiling zach had slipped and it was just perfect now all he needed was to get daniel back into his life.

"Goodmorning my angel" Jonah gushed picking zach up out of his crib. Zach giggled and rested his head on jonahs chest he wad a truly happy baby who loved his daddy so so much.

Jonah quickly changed zach and gave him hus stuffed penguin toy. Once downstairs Jonah made zach a bottle one handed holding zach with the other and then ventured outside onto the back patio. The air was breezy and the sun was just starting to come up the grass was wet with dew but the moment was perfect jonah was smiling just with the presence of his baby in his arms "cutie" Jonah cooed kissing zachs head and rocking back and forth slowly in the rocking chair on the patio feeding zach his bottle.

After zach drank his bottle he snuggled into jonahs chest snuggling his penguin toy "I wove you" zach said cutely closing his eyes whilst still cuddles up to Jonah since he was still tired Jonah smiled "I Love you more honey" he said kissing rhe boys temple.

Jonah hummed to zach and rocked him back and forth whilst the sun had risen all the way. Jonah noticed how zach was falling back to sleep which he didnt want since zach would take his nap later. "Baby dont go back to sleep" he said in a soft voice caressing zachs cheek to wake him "nwo twired" zach protested and jonah couldnt help but crack a smile at the small boy "Oh zachy," jonah cooed
"Well mabey you need a nice bath to wake you up" Jonah suggested knowing perfectly well how much his baby hates bathes. "Nwo nwo awake me awake" zach said quickly sitting up in jonahs lap so he was sitting on the olders knee.

Jonah chuckled at the boy and messed with zachs hair trying to fix it a bit "I know baby daddy's just messing" jonah said bouncing zach in his knee.

Zach pouted "dwaddy mean" he said sticking his toung out in a joking way "Oh really well just for that I think someone needs a timeout" jonah joked with his little "oooh no timeout" zach said resting up against jonahs chest jonah chuckled rubbing zachs back.

"No timeout" jonah said kissing zachs head. Zach giggled hugging his toy tightly "nwap time" he said closing his eyes once more Jonah sighed "daddy will let you sleep a little bit longer okay? But you have to give daddy the biggest hugs and kisses once you wake up" Jonah said standing with zach in his arms "dwaddy sleep too" zach said sucking his thumb curly and looking up at jonah. Jonah smiled at zach adjusting the boy in his arms "no zachy sleeps" Jonah said in baby terms carrying zach back up to his nursery so he couls get a tad more sleep for the day.

"Dada's bed" zach said happily clutching onto Jonah he loved his caregiver alot but who wouldnt love Jonah to daniel he was very lovable.

"No honey sleep in your bed"

"Daddy bed"

"Zachy bed"

"Nwo dada bed"

Jonah found it adorable how zach argued so cutely with him before he gave into all the cuteness of his baby.

Jonah popped a pacifier in zachs mouth and carried him to his bedroom he was also in the mood for baby cuddles.

Jonah laid down holding zach and withing minutes zach was sound asleep and jonah was adoring hia adorable baby.

Heyo this was more of a filler chapter but its better than nothing but listen I have literally 0 ideas for this story like yeag I plan on jonah and daniel making up but I don't know how to have them make up plz plz plz I'm like begging you bc I dont want this story to die plz give me ideas or an idea for how Jonah and daniel make up in the comments and hopefully when I wake up I have some good ideas to make into chapters thank you all so much dor being patient with my slow updates ive just been busy with school and stuff lately💜 but ily all plz comment some ideas for me and illy try and update a long chapter when I have time