twenty one

Plz read a/n at the end of the chapter
Jonah.

I was awoken at about 2am to sobbs coming through the baby monitor on my nightstand I took me about 3 seconds to wake up and register what the sound was but then I quickly throw the covers off of myself and quickly go to zachs nursery he starts crying harder once I walk in I see his nught light went out poor thing I frown and walk over to his crib ive never heard him cry like this before "Oh honey shh its just me" I say gently picking him up. Immediately zach latches onto me burying his face in my chest. "Whats wrong honey?" I ask gently rubbing his back "i-i" he tried to tell me wht was wrong but broke down into more sobs poor baby I bounce him for a few seconds before checking his diaper i wasnt expecting him to be wet he never uses his diaper. I sooth him a little before laying him down on the changing table thingy he whinned in a sad way for me to pick him up again poor thing who knows how long hes needed changed for .

I change zach as quick as possible and then pick him back up his arms wrap around the back of my neck tightly I gently traxe shapes in his back hoping he would fall back asleep since its past 2 in the morning buy he didnt but his crying somewhat calmed ive never heard him cry like that before he must've been really scared.

I hold zach with on arm and close the curtains to the windows because I forgot to close them before I put him to bed.

Mabey I'm just not cut out for this whole ageplay baby thing I mean I lost him! I lost my fucking baby already! Yeah thats really bad but like my mother could say the same she lost me in the grocery store when I was five okay this isnt the time to make jokes with myself my sunshine is crying and falling asleep in my arms. I love zach so much and im so glad hes starting to warm up to me and corbyn and Christina and also this whole baby idea hes still fighting it but I can feel its coming possibly in a few months If I do this right he might slip I hope so.

Once i thought zach was asleep or half asleep I tried to lay him back in his crib "NO!" he shouted gripping onto me balling the cloth of my shirt in his fists. Ive never hesrd him yell like thst before but hes scared right now I'll talk with him about not yelling another time I Really dont wanna make him cry anymore.

"Baby its bedtime" I say crouching down and picking up his toy bear watching as he hugs onto it tightly. It was cute but i felt bad he was going to cry again I could feel it. "Sleep in your bed" he whimpered my heart melted hes warming up to me but he's so sad I wanted to smile at his cuteness and gush over how much of a good boy he was for using his diaper but I didnt because he was sad and scared I felt I needed to let him sleep in my room even though its becoming a habit now he probably thinks if he wakes me up by crying he can sleep in my bed but his crib is safer for him to sleep in whenever he sleeps in my room I worry constantly about him falling off the bed. If he fell off my bed he would surely get hurt so as much as I love when he sleeps in my arms its much safer for him to sleep in his crib. "Okay but you have to go right to sleep" I give in. I turn out the light in his nursery and carry him to my bed room.
I tuck him up in the warm white covers he smiles and snuggles into the blankets okay seriously he really needs to stop being so adorable before i die of a cuteness overload.

I hear a faint whimper once i turn the light out my poor baby the dark really seems to scare him. I felt like less thsn a second after I lay in the bed i had him in my arms im glad he seems to like me a bit more now it still hurts when I remember when he said he didnt like me. It also makes me upset when I remember how many injections I gave him the first few days but ever since he stayed with daniel hes been nice and loving I really miss daniel

"Goodnight angel" I whisper looking down at him and brushing my fingers through his hair seeing his eyes flutter close. That day at the mall really taught me I need to step it up a bit I cant let anything else happen to him he's probably traumatized from that if only I had just carried him none of this wouldve happened.

I lay in bed just looking down at him still messing with his hair that needed a trim
I

couldnt help but stare at him hes just way to cute. It felt like I was looking at him for five minutes but then the sun started to come up.

I barely slept I was going to suffer from tiredness later but thats not what matters all that matters is that zach is safe.

Heyo short shitty chapter here.
I just wanted to write a short fluff chapter but I want you guys opinions on a few chapter ideas i have in mind alright so one is zach really wants to go outside but Jonah says no because he's working from home and will take him out later but never does so zachs sad about that and goes to corbyn for cuddles then jonah feels really bad for making zach sad and tries to make it up to him.
And another idea i have is zach doesnt want to sleep in the crib and cries to sleep with Jonah but Jonah doesn't want it to become a habit so he has to tell zach no even though he doesnt want to and zach becomes upset and thinks jonahs mad at him.
Okay so those were two ideas I have please tell me which one you like more for the next chapter and if you want comment your own ideas and mabey I'll use them plz comment what you thought of this chapter i love you all I'll try and update tommorow💛