thirteen

Daniel

I had just woken up and was laying in my bed I unlock my phone seeing I had a text from jonah but I frown once I read it

[Zach woke up last night crying for you]

Poor baby I thought I felt bad knowing he wanted me and I couldnt be there but it was the right thing to do he wasnt my baby jack was my baby and i couldnt be happier.

Me and jonah texted for about the next ten minutes deciding me and jack would go over there today and mabey go to the park but the weather said it was suppose to rain later so wed probably just go over there for awhile and let the littles play together.

I took a longer shower than normal considering jack wasn't awake yet. After i got dressed I checked on jack seeing him still fast asleep in his crib I smile at him once zach slips I think they'll get along great.

I made myself some toast for breakfast and went through some work emails whilst eating before I decided to wake jack up.

"Jack baby wake up were gonna go see uncle j and zachy" I say shaking him light to wake him he groaned and rolled over to look at me. "No!" He yelled in a fussy tone and rolled back over "Jack common its time to wake up" I say again "No! Gwo away!" He said i go to pick jack up but he kicks his legs at me. "Stop that right now!" I scold picking him up. "Nwo me twired" he cried out "noodle you can take your nap when we get back" I explain calmly he whinned but doesnt say anything else.

I take jack down stairs and he wanted apple sauce probably because thats what I gave zach yesterday for breakfast and a snack he ate it all he had a small bowl of it then asked for more and when I gave him that he ate some of it but he still wanted more but I told him to save it for another time like if he wanted some more later he didnt like that very much and threw the spoon he ate his apple sauce with at the wall I scold him before cleaning up his mess. Most people would yella t their little for doing something like that but i couldnt i cant stand making jack cry when I yell at him and when i hear zach was crying because of me didnt help that.

"I dont want to gwo!" Jack whinned out of the blue kicking his legs against his highchair. "Why not baby? You can play with zachy" I say picking him up from his highchair "No! I dont wanna pway wit him I wanna sleep!" He whinned he was fusst because I woke him up.
I chuckle a bit "baby you can sleep when we get back alright?" I say and he nodded brushing some of his curls out of his face.

I pack a small bag for jack containing a few diapers, pacifiers, some small toys,and a change if clothes just incase.
"Common noodle lets go" I smile at the fussy boy who kept whining about not wanting to go before picking him up and carrying him to the car putting him in his carseat.

"Daddy I dwont want to gwo!" Jack whinned in the back seat "noodle you're going to have fun i promise you" I sigh pulling up to jonahs house jack whinned and kicked the back of the seat infront of him in a whinny way "Jack! Knock it off or I'm not going to be happy" i scold getting out of the car and opening the back door and unbuckling him.

I put jack on my hip and grab his bag then walk up the porch to jonahs front door knocking lightly then adjust jack in my arms since he was starting to slip off my hip.

A few seconds pass before the door opens to reveal Jonah he smiled at us letting us in Jonah went to take jack and give him a hug but jack hide his face in my shirt and whinned.
"Hes fussy" i say rubbing jacks back Jonah nodded and I just then noticed zach wasnt with him. "Wheres zach?" I ask curiously "oh hes in corbyns room I was just about to go get him but i heard you knock so we better go get him now he'll be so happy to see you" Jonah explained I smiled a bit but inside I had a feeling Jonah was somewhat disapponted that zach wanted me and not him.