14. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

Start from the beginning

anna sat in front of ophelia, and christian sat in front of daniel and tyler.

"ok," ophelia whispered, "one, two, three,"

"what's up butterflies, it's ophelia jane and welcome back to my channel!" the group all yelled at once. ophelia smiled at them all.

the video cut to ophelia speaking, so the group was dead silent so she could be heard. "if you are just joining us for the first time, hi, my name is ophelia jane and welcome to the butterfly cult. a place of positivity and happiness, where everyone is welcomed with open arms." she whispered.

"as always butterflies, be sure to like, and comment, and if you still like me and my shortness by the end of this video, hit that bright red subscribe button. and to be notified everytime i post a new video, turn on your post notifications."

the video cut to a black screen with white text on it that had to be paused to be read. the text read, "yup, you heard right. a bitch done lost her voice. i was yelling at somebody over the phone and mow my throat hurts like a bitch and my voice is gone. no i do not have corona so don't even ask me. anywhore, enjoy the "subtitles" that will show up on the screen when i talk k bye continue :)))"

the video cut once again to anna speaking. "today, ophelia is going to be a tattoo artist." ophelia lifted her right hand which held a black pen in it. "she is going to be giving us all "tattoos" because why not." anna laughed while ophelia shook her head, a smile playing ok her lips.

"indeed. and i asked you guys to give me questions you wanted me to answer on twitter. so, i will be having my "clients" ask me your questions and i will answer them." ophelia added. white text of exactly what she said appeared on the screen in such manner that could make anyone watching laugh.

the video cut to daniel lying on his back, his head being covered by ophelia's body, her sitting sideways to the camera. daniel had ophelia's phone in his right hand, and his left arm draped over the girl's lap.

anna's head was seen on the screen. she was sitting on the floor in front of ophelia, looking down at something off camera.

"what do want as a tattoo, and where on you're arm?" ophelia's quiet voice asked. the camera zoomed in on the side of her face as once again, her words appeared on the screen.

"i don't know, surprise me." daniel said. ophelia shrugged, and began to draw on the man's forearm. "ok, question one, what are your top three favorite songs?"

a tweeted question appeared on the screen where it wasn't blocking anything important. without a second thought, ophelia answered. "i love you from ms. billie eilish, up there from sir post malone, and in your eyes from mr. weekend." her words appeared on the screen once again as well as the album covers of the songs as she said them.

"ohh, those are all really good." anna agreed looking up at the two.

"indeed they are." daniel said. "question two, why did you stop gymnastics?"

ophelia stopped moving her pen along daniel's skin for a second before continuing. "well, back in 2017, i was a level 10 at the time, and having the time of my life. i was 15 at the time, and was competing at a national competition. this happened on floor. on my first pass, i had done a round-off back handspring double layout. and if you don't know what that is, look it up cause i'm not explaining it."