𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. KARMA AND DEJA VU

Začať od začiatku

"Pretty sure I'd be one less thing to worry about." He said with a grunt.

Astra rolled her eyes at the stubborn man and walked over to him, "That may be true but Octavia would drag me by my hair to help her look for you." She said jokingly, Bellamy's lips twitched upwards. "You're doing what you think is right for all of us, I get that. But in order for us to beat them we have to have everyone with us. We don't understand the ground, they do. And scaring everyone is going to help us in the end, it's going to get us all killed." She said her eyes softening.

"They have to hear it the hard way or they won't get it all." He remarked.

Astra tilted her head, "Maybe. But telling everyone our friends are dead and that there isn't any hope for them let alone ourselves, isn't helping nor is it going to get them to listen. They need hope. We need hope."

Bellamy looked down at her words then back up at the blonde who began to stand up. "I'm sorry for being a jackass. For putting my needs before anyone else's. And for getting on your ass when you worry about the grounders." He said listing off her words the day prior.

Astra halted at this, her lips twitched upwards slightly.

"But, I'm not sorry for kissing you." Astra looked down and a small smile crept its way onto her lips, she continued walking out of the drop ship.

"You're smiling, I'm gonna guess my brother took whatever lecture it was . . . well?" Octavia mused earning a playful eye roll from the blonde. Octavia's eyes trailed behind her best friend seeing her brother walking towards a few delinquents.

"Murphy, what the hell are you doing?" Bellamy's deep voice said into his walkie gaining not only the two girl's attention but others in the campsite around them.

Astra's brows furrowed as she walked over to Bellamy who ran towards the drop ship as the entry way began to seal itself shut.

"Murphy! Murphy! Open the damn door!"

Astra's brows furrowed, what was he doing? She thought to herself. "John? Open the door." She banged on the metal.

"You try to be a hero, Jasper dies." Murphy's voice yelled back.

Astra felt her mouth go dry. Her lips parted at his words, he had finally been taken back into the group, why would he ruin it? She thought.

"Is the south foxhole done?" Bellamy turned to Octavia who sent her brother a glare.

"What? My friend is in there with a killer." Octavia exasperated.

Astra glanced over her shoulder to Octavia and her brother.

"O, look around. No one's working. If the grounders attack us right now, we're all dead-" Bellamy began but was ignored as Octavia made her way over to where Astra stood and began banging on the doors.

"Murphy! If you even touch Jasper, I swear to God, you're dead!"

"Octavia!" Bellamy held back his sister, "I got this."

"Really? Because it doesn't look like you're doing anything about it."

Astra ignored the two as Raven approached them. She sighed leaning against the door, "John, please, don't do this." She pleaded. "You already left once, don't make them do it again, I-I can't lose anyone else." She said as her eyes breamed with tears.

Silence was heard.

Even the trio behind the blonde remained quiet starring at her waiting to hear Murphy's response.

"Sounds like we're all dead by the end of the day anyways, so . . ." His voice trailed off from behind the door, signalling he was right in front of the blonde.