𝐱𝐯𝐢. CAPTURE THE FLAG

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖢𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖫𝖠𝖦 ˎˊ˗
╭        ╮

╰                                                          ╯---                      𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴    𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴o16

╰       ╯
--- 𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴 𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴
o16. S I X T E E N. 🔨💭🏛

ASTRA sat outside of the drop ship, her chin on her knees as she stared up at the sky. She wondered how much time they had before the grounders were going to come storming into their camp. Though they did last a lot longer than she had anticipated. They would have lasted longer all things considered, but now they were in the middle of a war and no one could save them now.

She frowned.

"You gonna count the clouds all day princess?" Astra glanced down seeing Bellamy with his hands on his hips and a ghost of a smirk on his lips. She looked back up ignoring his comment, "Come on, Astra. We need some help before--"

"Before we all get killed?" She asked her eyes remained on the skyline, Bellamy frowned. She sighed and slide off the side of the drop ship and landed on her feet in front of the older man. "And there's seven above us right now." She clipped referring to the white puffs over their campsite.

His lips twitched slightly as she walked away from him and towards the shack.

She entered seeing an irritated look on Octavia Blake's face.

"What happened?" Astra asked helping the brunette hanging up their dinner. "If it was John--"

"It wasn't." Octavia muttered nodding towards a boy named Del.

"Oh, now we got two grounder pounders, great." Del joked only to receive a glare from Murphy, his smile faltered.

"Do you want to swallow one of those logs?" Astra asked sarcastically nodding to the logs next to the fire ahead of them. Del stifled an eye roll and looked away.

"Octavia is right. A hot fire is not gonna preserve the meat as well." Murphy defended the brunette surprising the two girls.

"You can't take the heat, get out of the smokehouse." Del remarked to Murphy, "Should be kissing our asses for being allowed back in this camp." He turned to both Octavia and Astra, "Just keep working."

The blonde made advances but was stopped by Murphy who stepped in front of her with a raised brow. She let out a growl and continued helping Octavia.

"Your brother couldn't get you a better job? Would think anything would be better than working in the meat furnace."