⠀ 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖴𝖤 ˎˊ˗
╭        ╮

╰                                                          ╯---                              𝚆 𝙰 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁 𝙻 𝚄 𝚂 𝚃000

╰       ╯
--- 𝚆 𝙰 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁 𝙻 𝚄 𝚂 𝚃
000. Z E R O. 🪐🕊⚔️

𝙏 𝙃 𝙀 𝘼 𝙍 𝙆.
FEBRUARY 13, 2149
𝟴 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗔𝗚𝗢

BLONDE locks swayed back and forth as the short girl walked down the corridors of The Ark. It was quiet, and somewhat peaceful - as peaceful as it can be being in space.

The twelve stations worked hard in their designated locations. The Mecha station with their mechanical duties, the Hydra station worked on the reclamation and aquaculture of The Ark's hydration needs. And so on and so forth.

For 97 years they had a system, a government of sorts that kept everyone alive. Well, those who hadn't been sent to the skybox - prison, or had been floated. The Ark was a nesting station for the remainder of the human race. With farming, schooling, etc. They had it all, or so they thought.

The blonde's hazel irises landed on the cafeteria ahead of her. A few citizens of The Ark who lingered in the halls greeted the blonde who smiled in return.

Children ran down the silver metal halls, laughter leaving them as they chased one another.

Astra's lips twitched upwards.

Entering the cafeteria she glanced around her, numerous bodies were filled in the seats around her. Ignoring a few glares from fellow peers from her classes, she headed over to the front and plastered on a smile, her hazel eyes glanced down to the woven basket filled with nut bars to chocolate chip ones.

"Ah, Astra, always lovely to see you." Melissa greeted her, her lips curled into a small smile. Astra nodded at the brunette, her dark hair now carried a few grey hairs here and there, her skin seemed slightly paler than usual.

"You too." She nodded.

"The usual?" She asked readying a plate for the girl only to have her shake her head.

"Uh, no, no. Just a peanut butter bar. I have class in a bit." She nodded glancing down to the basket, "I don't think there's anymore, though." She frowned.

Melissa shook her head, "I think there's a few more in the back. Let me go check." She excused herself walking into the large pantry and began to look for the treat.