𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. WE ARE GROUNDERS

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖶𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖦𝖱𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖲 ˎˊ˗
╭        ╮

╰                                                          ╯ ---                          𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴   𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴o18

╰       ╯
--- 𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴 𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴
o18. E I G H T T E E N. 🔨💭🏛

SCREAMS echoed through the campsite from none other than Raven Reyes. Clarke held a scorched blade to her tanned skin in hopes to fix her wound and stop the bleeding, seeing as how the bullet was still lodged in her, and they had no tools to pull it out. No supplies, no contact with anyone, a war was about to begin; they were truly one their own.

Astra gnawed on her lip as the past few hours replayed in her head like a movie. Murphy doing exactly what he was not supposed to do but far worse, they've lost not only people due to a flu, but also in the hunt and now Monty Green was missing. She held hope he was out in the woods, he was smart, she knew that. If Johnathan Murphy could survive out alone, Monty Green had to as well.

At least that's what kept her going, hope. She hoped she'd see Murphy again, and she did. And she now hoped that they'd somehow make it out with everyone alive, but now was different . . . she knew better.

She flinched as a hand placed itself on her forearm, she looked up seeing Alex peering down at her with tired eyes. "Bellamy said, we're in the back." He informed the blonde who nodded slowly.

The two turned hearing Finn and Bellamy bickering once again.

"Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy, it's stupid." Finn snapped.

"Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight." Remarked an irritated Bellamy who now stood toe to toe with the brunette.

"All right, that's enough. It's time to go." Clarke said agitated with the two.

"Arguing isn't going to get us anywhere. We might just survive if we don't tear each other apart before the grounders show up. So, I'd suggest you both shut the hell up so we can get her and everyone else out of here before they take another one of our own. Incase you all forgot, Monty is still missing." Astra snapped glaring between the three.

Clarke nodded a frown etched onto her face upon the boy's name, "Ash is right, it's time to go."

Bellamy looked between the two blondes, "If they follow? It's a 120--mile walk to the ocean."

"Look, we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay." Finn said with a shrug and walking out of the drop ship to get Raven a stretcher.

"No, he can't. We can't do this without you, Bellamy." Clarke denied.