𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. KARMA AND DEJA VU

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖪𝖠𝖱𝖬𝖠 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖣𝖤𝖩𝖠 𝖵𝖴 ˎˊ˗
╭        ╮

╰                                                          ╯ ---                          𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴    𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴o17

╰       ╯
--- 𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴 𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴
o17. S E V E N T E E N. 🔨💭🏛

ASTRA assisted Octavia until the sound of gunfire rang out through the campsite. The two looked towards the entrance wide eyed seeing Bellamy's figure marching up to the teenager who pulled the trigger.

She alongside everyone else watched as the boy stumbled over his words about him being tired and being left at the post the entire day. She watched as Bellamy grabbed the boy by his jacket and shoved him back as he yelled in his face.

"We've all been on watch all day!" He shouted, "That bullet was one less dead grounder."

"Bell, you're scaring people." Octavia spoke up getting the man's attention who looked around him seeing the teenagers clearly frightened by his outburst.

"They should be scared!" He retorted, "The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare, but that time is up! The grounders are out there right now. Waiting for us to leave and pick us off one by one when we do!"

Octavia nudged the blonde who remained in her spot, the brunette sent a glare her way and nodded her head towards the man with pleading eyes.

"Clarke, Finn, and Monty are gone, probably dead." He admitted.

Astra's jaw tightened as she approached the man grabbing him by his arm gently, "Stop. You're making things worse. You can't fight with fear, and you're scaring all of them." She said lowly, Bellamy met her eyes and then looked around the campsite seeing tears in Raven and Jasper's eyes, the others wore frowns and or looks of terror. "They know what to do, stop."

Bellamy looked down, "This camp is the only thing keeping us alive. Get back to work." He ordered not meeting anyone's eyes and storming away.

Astra looked over to Octavia then back to Bellamy's retreating figure. With a sigh she followed after the brunette into the drop ship.

She gnawed on her lip seeing him sat down his head in his hands.

"Nice speech." She said in a sarcastic tone.

"Don't you think I want to go after them too?" He asked earning an uncertain look from the blonde.

"If it was you and not Clarke, Monty or Finn; you know they'd stop at everything to go find you." She said as a matter of fact.