𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. RADIO MALFUNCTION

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖱𝖠𝖣𝖨𝖮 𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖥𝖴𝖭𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 ˎˊ˗
╭        ╮

╰                                                          ╯---                                𝚆 𝙰 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁 𝙻 𝚄 𝚂 𝚃008

╰       ╯
--- 𝚆 𝙰 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁 𝙻 𝚄 𝚂 𝚃
008. E I G H T. 🪐🕊⚔️

𝙀 𝘼 𝙍 𝙏 𝙃.
SEPTEMBER 20, 2149
𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

WHAT felt like hours later Bellamy and Astra had finally found Charlotte in the dark forest. The sun had gone down and darkness clouded the forest, despite the two not knowing their surroundings and belong completely vulnerable to the dark they had ran into Charlotte; literally.

They now ran together as Charlotte fought back against Bellamy's hold, irritating Astra slightly as they were in enemy territory, and the fact her best friend was hunting down the child she seemed to be protecting due to the man next to her. Charlotte's yells wasn't helping their situation at hand.

"Let me go!"

"Let us help you, please." Bellamy pleaded.

"I'm not your sister!" She yelled at Bellamy, Astra's brow rose slightly, ouch, she thought. "Just stop helping me!"

"You can't be screaming like this, we're not alone. Murphy isn't the only one out here." Astra said as Charlotte looked at her.

"I'm sorry for what I did to your friend." She said genuinely to the blonde who glanced away, "I deserve this. I'm so sorry." She said walking backwards before taking off, "I'm over here!"

Bellamy grabbed the girl, "Are you trying to get us killed?"

"Just go, ok? I'm the one they want." She pleaded.

"I can talk to Murphy." Astra said looking at Bellamy, his sad eyes looked up at the blonde.

Bellamy nodded thankful to the blonde who looked away trying to keep herself together, she wasn't exactly sure why she was trying to reason with what just occurred, but . . . She couldn't over look the fact Charlotte was a child. But the other part of her didn't care, and she wasn't sure which part to listen to, her heart or her head.

"Listen, Charlotte. We won't leave you." Bellamy said sternly looking at the girl trying to reassure her.

"Please, Bellamy." She pleaded shoving him back before running off, "Murphy!" She screamed as Bellamy caught up to her and Astra throwing her over her shoulder.