𝐢𝐢𝐢. WE ARE APOGEE

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖶𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖠𝖯𝖮𝖦𝖤𝖤 ˎˊ˗
╭        ╮

╰                                                          ╯---                                  𝚆 𝙰 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁 𝙻 𝚄 𝚂 𝚃003

╰       ╯
--- 𝚆 𝙰 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁 𝙻 𝚄 𝚂 𝚃
003. T H R E E. 🪐🕊⚔️

𝙀 𝘼 𝙍 𝙏 𝙃
SEPTEMBER 13, 2149
𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

THE six delinquents roamed through the forest, in complete awe with their surroundings. The air was definitely different compared to The Ark, undoubtedly. Astra ran her fingers over the petals of flowers that led them down a grassy pathway. A beaming smile on her lips as she drifted off into her own world, ignoring the group ahead of her.

She came to a halt bumping into Jasper's back nearly knocking her backwards only to be caught by the two scrawny boys.

She poked her head out from behind the two seeing Clarke with a disapproving look on her face.

"Come on, Clarke. How do you block all this out?" Finn inquired with a goofy grin.

"Well, it's simple. I wonder, 'why haven't we seen any animals?' Maybe it's because there are none." She briefly explained. "Maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us."

"If that were true, we'd be burning corpses right about now." Astra remarked earning a smirk from Octavia.

"Someone should slip her some poison sumac." Octavia added earning a small smile from the pale blonde as they stalked after Clarke Griffin the boys following in toe.

"I gotta know what you two did to get sent down." Finn said to Jasper and Monty.

"Sumac is not the only herb in the garden, if you know what I mean." Monty said, Astra rolled her eyes at the stoners.

"Someone forgot to replan what we took." Jasper remarked.

"Someone's apologize like a thousand times." Monty retorted.

"And you?" Finn looked to Astra who dodged branches left and right.

"Killed someone." She said blankly as Finn's eyes widened slightly, Jasper and Monty rolled their eyes at the girl who continued walking forwards.

"Um . . ." Finn trailed off, "She's joking right?" He asked the boys who nodded with a 'duh' look written on their faces. He looked to Octavia who too looked annoyed with the conversation.