𝐱𝐢𝐯. I AM BECOME DEATH

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖨 𝖠𝖬 𝖡𝖤𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖤 𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧 ˎˊ˗
╭        ╮

╰                                                          ╯---                            𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴    𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴o14

╰       ╯
--- 𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴 𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴
o14. F O U R T E E N. 🔨💭🏛

CLARKE walked around the destroyed field where the Exodus ship had come crashing down the previous night. Bellamy had gathered a few of their people to go and scout the area in hopes to find either supplies or by luck, survivors. Though he had high doubts about the final but when he heard Clarke was already grabbing her pack to go see the site he had brought together some more of the hundred along.

He had gone to check on Astra who remained secured in Murphy's old sleeping bag starring at the tent wall that surrounded her. He knew she was hurting just as much as Clarke if not maybe even more. From his time of knowing the blonde, he had quickly come to notice she didn't take loss and grief well.

Losing Murphy, Wells, and now her father. He wasn't sure on what to do to help her.

Not to mention he and her had gotten into a small spat over the grounders. Had he known she was close with one as well as his sister, he'd have forbidden she ever step foot outside the camp; both girls.

But who was he to tell Astra Kane what to do? His sister, sure he could set a few rules, he'd have a hard time having her listen to them but he could get away with bossing around his little sister. But Astra? She wasn't his sister, girlfriend, hell -- she was barely a friend. Though he saw her as one, he wasn't entirely sure where he himself lied on her list of friends and foes.

"Clarke shouldn't be out here." Finn spoke up what the group already had on their minds.

Raven denied, "Her mom was on the ship. She's looking for answers. You want to help her, find me the black box. Hard drives, anything that will explain why the ship crashed."

"Astra . . ." Finn trailed off seeing a blonde figure in the distance approaching them, Raven looked up seeing her walking passed Jasper, and Bellamy. Alex following closely behind her.

Bellamy gave Alex a look, as if 'why the hell would he agree to bring her out here when he had specifically told the hazel eyed boy to keep an eye on her at camp'.

"Stay sharp. Grounder retaliation for what happened on the bridge is coming. Just a matter of when." Bellamy informed the group, his eyes lingered on the blonde who didn't even flinch at his words. Normally she'd reply back with a snarky comment or defend her new found friend, but she continued to walk through the rubble staring down the burnt remains.