"Asshole!"

Commander Ren released the force, your arms dropped to your sides freely, but you couldn't will yourself to move. His presence kept you still. That ominous shadow standing tall and firm before you. Would he stop you if you tried to run? Do you want to run? Your mind took on too many thoughts at once creating a fishbowl effect in your head of multiple voices. Run, stay, have fun, fuck him senseless, you can't do this to yourself, this isn't right......just a few of the many spitting ideas and pleas throughout your thoughts.

"No." Not much confidence backed up your disobedience. Your voice fell low, breaking with the nerves that flew around with the butterflies in your stomach.

"I did not ask." The static of his voice rippled through you. Ren stepped forward until there was hardly any room between your body and his. The front of your jumper still hung open allowing him free access to your soft skin underneath. A gloved finger traced the bare skin between your breasts, making you shiver. You stared into his visor before his fingers wrapped around your neck, his thumb playing with your jaw and bottom lip. He pushed your head to the side just as his other leather clad fingers brushed the bruising skin of your cheek.

"Do you like to disobey?" Commander Ren examined the tender spot. "Is it a game to you to see how far you can take it?"

Words escaped you. If there was a correct response, you didn't have it. It's never been a game to you. You were simply trying to reach common ground with your boss and it back fired. It's not your fault that your superior is a child and acts as one...It's also not your fault that the commander of the First Order gets all butt hurt when someone tells him no.... resulting in him not getting his way.

"Hmmm." Ren hummed, hearing your thoughts no doubt.

Without warning, Commander Ren grabbed your jumper at the shoulders and ripped it down your body. You were standing in nothing but your under garments with your jumper balled at your feet. You were still free to move and tried reaching for the uniform until the force returned, smashing your body against the control panel. You were stuck now, again at his mercy, practically naked and immobile. The chilling metal bit at your skin and pulled at the straps of your bra as the force pushed you to the floor. You landed on your knees, back and rump still pressed onto the panels and hands glued to your sides.

Commander Ren stood in his spot, eyeing your body as his powers moved you without assistance. Your eyes grew wide and lust filled when he undid trousers and freed his massive member. Your lips parted and your mouth salivated.....the affect he had on you made you go wild. There was no doubt that your previous question was answered in that very moment. No, you did not want to run. Again he hummed at your thoughts, not concealing the fact he was listening in.

"Naughty girl." He began. "You want this cock again don't you?" You shook your head in agreement, not removing your eyes from the large member as it slowly began to harden before you.

"You seem to forget to use your words." The commander teased. He removed his gloves, giving you a glimpse of his immaculate hands. Long, thick fingers wrapped around his shaft and began to pump forward and back. Quiet grunts began to escape from under his mask but it never moved. You knew those eyes were on you, watching you as he played.

"I want to taste you." You admitted and for the first time you weren't shy. Your words came out strong and clear, knowing full well you wouldn't be satisfied with anything else at the moment.

Still the commander pumped his shaft. He started slow then sped up, repeating the gestures until his head tilted back from pleasure. You watched his breath accelerate, his hand continue on a steady pace now, and his helmet point to the ceiling of the ship. The aching of your core was no longer from the dull pain from the previous night, now it ached for Ren. You wanted him as you watched his fully erect penis throb from his pumping. Your pussy was wet, soaking your panties. You tried moving, wanting to slip your fingers between your folds and ease the desire, but the force kept you still. You grunted in frustration making your struggle known to the commander.