"I'll ask one more time. What. Do. You. Want?"

His fingers slammed back inside you, making you gasp. They pumped in and out swiftly. Wrapping an arm around your waist, he pulled you closer to him, securing you in place as his fingers curled inside your walls. Your back arched, your hips began grinding, matching the pace of his hand. Riding his digits as they slid in and out of your throbbing cunt, your climax was on the horizon when the pad of his thumb met your clit.

He spun the digit, circling your swollen pink nub until you couldn't catch your breath. There it was, building up in your core. The heat wafted over your body, spreading across your toes then making its way up and out to every limb.

"Do it...." Ren commanded. "Cum for me...." His last words sent you over the edge into complete ecstasy as you came, releasing yourself around his leather fingers.

"Good girl." He repeated while stepping away. Tingles cascaded through your nerves as you laid there spent and wide open, reeling from the pleasure your orgasm supplied.

You barely had time to catch your breath or focus your vision before Commander Ren pulled your body harshly towards his, spinning you until you were perched on your hands and knees. Lifting you up, he ripped down your jumper and panties until they were nothing but a ball of fabric around your ankles.

Commander Ren shoved you back down to the table, breasts smacking against the chilly glass top and leaving your ass on full display to his greedy stare. Leather gloves massaged the soft mounds of your rump before the stinging pain of a smack was unleashed across it. You pulled yourself away for a moment at the sensation but was quickly brought back to your place and spread open for the commander. The sound of his zipper filled the air, mixing with heavy breaths and thumping hearts. His leather glove bit at your hips, pulling your rump against his abs. The head of his member sat at your entrance and you needed it, wanted it to fill you until it couldn't anymore.

"What do you want?" His static voice invaded your senses. Moving his dick up and down your folds and saturating the head with your juices, he teased you.

"You know what I want." The words slipped through your teeth, sounding like a growl.

"I want you to say it..." Guess hearing your thoughts wasn't enough for some people.

"I bet you do." The head of his dick eased into your pussy, slowly, then agonizingly pulled out. Lust pooled at your core, fire spread through your sex. Tugging at your breasts you tried to relieve some desire on your own but you weren't allowed. The invisible force made another appearance, keeping your hands glued to the table.

"Not fair!" You shouted. Commander Ren continued his game. Slowly easing in.....slowly easing out, only ever giving you the head. You moaned from the pressure building between your thighs.

"I'll ask one more time. What. Do. You. Want?" His words were flat and full of hunger. He wanted you to say it out loud. He wanted to hear the words from your lips, for you to admit you wanted him to fill you to the brim. To say you wanted to feel every glamorous inch of his penis as it broke you. That you wanted to ride him until you both came uncontrollably. You wanted to taste him, let him unload himself inside you. You wanted him to fuck you!

A sharp pain spread across your scalp as he tugged on your hair, arching your head back and making you stare at the ceiling. Without warning his dick rammed inside you and you cried out. Every hard inch filling your sex until he hit your cervix. His dick was long and thick, sitting like a heavy log as he adjusted himself. You wanted to burst already. Just the sensation of having him fully inside you made you drip.

Ren pulled out slowly, this time the full length of him leaving butterflies of pleasure in it's wake as he removed himself, then slammed back inside.. you moaned out. He repeated himself, removing then harshly slamming in. One hand on your hip pulled your dripping sex down onto him while the other kept your hair balled up in his fist. Your breasts bounced about as he fucked you senseless. Echos of flesh against flesh and labored breathing filled the conference room.