Paperwork is an Ideal Revenge Plan

Izuku couldn't help but sigh as he walked to his first class. Even Aizawa raised his eyebrows at the way Mei had a death grip on his arm, glaring at anyone and everyone who passed by. 

Izuku was glad for the concern and honestly found it amusing. But he couldn't deny the fact that it was hilarious to watch her pout when he complained about how clingy she was. The sharp jabs he intermittently  received in his ribs was worth it.

Standing at the door, Aizawa watched them blandly before shooing Mei away with one hand.

She stepped back with no complaints and Izuku turned to enter the room. It wasn't that easy though, Mei deciding to grab the older man by the scarf, dragging him down to her height so she could stare directly into his eyes. The glare she pinned him with was downright frightening, although Izuku had spent enough time with her to be used to it. But being witness to the power it had over an outsider… well, it was certainly an experience.

"If he gets hurt today I'll have your guts on a platter, got it?" she asked, although it was clearly a rhetorical question. Aizawa's eyes widened a fraction before he nodded calmly and pried her hand from his scarf.

"I don't want him getting hurt either Hatsume. Yet his idiotic tendencies seem to obstruct our want to keep him relatively alive and not shot or stabbed." 

Izuku almost felt betrayed when they both aimed equal looks of disappointment towards him. He smiled sheepishly in return, thinking of all the dumb plans he had for future expeditions.

As their gazes left him to return to their… strange staring competition- could he even call it that?-, he took the chance they were presenting him with to rush into the classroom. 

His back felt stiff and sore as he sat on his wooden seat, pain ricocheting up his spine. Recovery Girl warned that it would feel this way for another week, although she would try to heal it as quickly as possible. Izuku knew she felt reluctant to heal it, hoping it would stop him from doing stupid things yet again. Everyone was well aware that wouldn't deter him.

Zoning out, he only returned to the present time when he felt a presence standing by his desk and looked up, meeting dark, almost black eyes that were sparkling with happiness. 

"I see there's a change in costume today." Those eyes roamed over the material covering the lower half of his face, just past his nose. Izuku knew what it looked like, having debated with his mum over if they should even make it for quite a period of time until they decided that his voidless mask should be used for actual vigilante work . This wasn't important enough to warrant such a drastic cover-up of his identity. 

The material that hid his face now was a sparkling silver. Thankfully it was metallic yet plain, only sparkling with ambience when the light lay against it in a certain way. Paired with the black tinted sunglasses and his normal cat-eared headphones, his identity was still hidden. 

Although just to be sure, he did have the hood of his comfy jumper up, small holes in said hood allowing the ears to peek through. 

"Well, I can't always be in that mask. People would take me for boring."

"Oh, of course. We couldn't have that Loki."

"Nope, never." Their matching grins were blinding to the rest of the class- well Kaminari's was… the blonde boy had to rely on the tone of Izuku's voice to figure out his feelings. Most of the class were staring at the vigilante extraordinaire who sat in their class like this the end of the world was approaching and they couldn't stop it. Loki took pride in their horrified gazes.

None of them had gotten into UA and expected to meet a vigilante who was well-known amongst many people.

"Sooo, did you see the tape?" Kaminari asked, quiet enough so that Bakugou wouldn't hear him. Though he needn't have worried. Izuku knew for a fact that Bakugou was too busy pretending to be mad at Kirishima's attempts to befriend him to do much.