Put That "Concern" On Hold, I have Adrenaline Babyyyyy (USJ P1)

Izuku wanted to curl into his bed and sleep.

Since that was clearly not an option, he chose the next option on his list of things to do. 

Save his entire class from the League of Villains.

His goals are always attainable, truly. 

Panting breaths emerge from his lips in an irregular rhythm, something he should probably be more concerned about that he is. His feet thump steadily along the uneven terrain of the woods, thankful for the barely-there path. It was rather overgrown with bushes and roots from the trees around weaving under and above the ground. He had slipped a few times already, but he blamed that on the drugs still coursing through his system. 

The cuffs still wrapped tightly around his wrist changed at the skin beneath his uniform as he ran but he ignored it, compartmentalizing the pain. It was a handy trick he had used since he was young, even if those injuries now seemed like child's play to what he'd had to endure since becoming a vigilante. 

The material covering him clung to his skin, his sweat making him feel sticky and uncomfortable. Even the filters in his mask weren't enough to prevent his hot breath from steaming up the air between it and his skin. 

Pushing aside everything that wasn't necessary to his journey, he continued running, refusing to slow for even a second. He didn't recognise where he was and he knew that soon enough the mission that The League were planning would commence. 

He had to get there first.

Failure wasn't an option. Not in this scenario.

By the time he reached a clearing that led onto a road by the forest, the sun was steadily rising through the sky. Its weak dawn rays were enough for his head to pout something fierce. 

Staggering, he moved towards the road, taking deep breaths as he struggled to clear his hazy vision. It wasn't a new experience but his stomach still lurched every time his lungs tried to draw another breath, nausea rising in his stomach.

Eventually, he calmed enough to proceed, running towards the town he could spy in the distance. 

He didn't notice the car until it was upon him, rumbling quietly behind his running form. For a brief, panic-stricken second his mind supplied him with thoughts of The League finding him and taking him back to that cell, collaring him like a dog and breaking him slowly. 

The air caught in his lungs and he stopped, swaying gently as the car stopped. His feet refused to move, his mind slowly resigning itself to his fate and hurriedly fabricating a mental barrier to protect him. 

"A-Are you alright there?" A sweet timid voice asked from behind him. Whirling around- he regretted that a moment later- he peered through his mask at the woman reaching out with a hesitant hand.

Izuku struggled to clear his throat, and when that didn't work he tried to nod, but nothing happened. His body's betrayal was expected and yet still triggered a bout of anger to flash up within himself. 

She looked over him with a wary eye, faint recognition lighting up the shining silver depths. He blearily took note of the way her skin shimmered with a faint gold tinge, wondering absently what her quirk was. 

"Well I'm sorry to say, but you don't look OK. You're that vigilante everyone's gone wild about recently, aren't you?" Her tone remained calm, easing some of the tension that had fastened his body in place. He gave a sharp nod in return to her question, shifting his body away from her a little more than before.

A tinkling laugh emerged from her throat and she rolled her eyes at him. "I'm not going to do anything to you, Loki. That's your vigilante name, right?" When she garnered no response, she proceeded as if she hadn't expected one. "You look like you could use a hand and I'm sure you have a reason for being so beat up. Can't imagine being a vigilante is safe work. You need a ride?" A hand waved towards her car, the road otherwise empty.