The world needs you...

Bakugou Katsuki wasn't one to be suspicious of anyone. More like, he never actually trusted anyone enough to depend on them, something he had learned from his parents- or rather what they didn't do.

But right now… well, his classmates were looking way too smug with themselves.

No, Bakugou was not feeling very trusting right now.

The first prank was a parcel on his desk. He had almost forgotten that it was that day, never having paid much attention to it before. 

And then a bang greeted him with its opening, shocked faces turning to view his soot-covered one, expression conveying his immense rage (although, really, when was it not?). The explosion had actually been strong enough to leave a few scorch marks on the table… or they may have been from his own explosions. Who would be able to tell?

And then fucking Aizawa had to ask him to go to the support department because one of the students needed help or some bullshit. Why they couldn't ask another student to help was beyond him, and so was why Aizawa asked him.

Fucking better not be some shitty invention like those weird-ass ball things Loki had used before.

Where the fuck is that fucking asshole anyway?

**********

Aizawa grinned in delight as Bakugou left. 

He had been talking to Nezu the day before, when Izuku was sleeping- still is. Hasn't even woken up once.

The concern sat like a pool of guilt in his stomach, the fact he hadn't been there for the boy, wasn't able to help him he really needed it. It was horrible to think that they had only noticed when he missed Eraserheads own class. 

The kids had learned absolutely nothing in that class, Aizawa instead curling up in his sleeping bag and trying to push the worry out of his mind, shove it back into its box so he could return to the indiscriminate, tired, emotionless robot he had been before at times. 

He chuckled while watching the loud blonde leave the room, remembering the boy currently in the hospital bed.

Come on Izuku… you can do this…

**********

Mei wouldn't say she was evil.

Well… she wasn't that evil.

Ish.

Sometimes…

Ok, fine Mei could admit that she was pretty fucking evil.

But Izuku was even more so. Because this. This was genius.

Bakugou strolled into the support department classroom, her classroom and she couldn't help but smirk. He wasn't going to get out of this unscathed. 

Yanking his arm, she carried her invention in one hand, her precious baby while dragging him along kicking and screaming. Literally.

What a child.

"Aww, is the wee baba having a temper tantrum, hmm?" she asked sweetly, eyes gleaming at the fury that spread like wildfire across his features. Good.

"What the fuck are you talking about goggles? You absolute bitch!"

She laughed and kept pulling. She worked hard to be able to haul pieces of trash around to invent things. This really was no different.

Arriving at their destination for the class, Bakugou groaned loudly.

"1-B. Really? These assholes?" She decided to ignore his whines, pushing him in with one hand.

"Hey, guys! Monona get your ass over here you shithead!" Scuffling could be heard as she set the device up, on display for all to see.