Ch 16) Meeting The Sage Of Toads

Before I start this chapter, I want to make one thing clear. Sakura does not have feelings For Naruto. Not to worry, they will not be a thing in this story. She was simply nervous around someone who she found to be attractive. This is just her way of acknowledging that if someone chooses to, they could easily fall in love with him. And Now that she has accepted him as he is now, they can become really great friends.

Now for any who feel that the change was too sudden, I want you to remember that it was always at the back of her mind. She merely refused to recognize it. And his almost death fight with Sasuke basically made it impossible for her to ignore it any longer.

Now that that is out of the way, onto the story.

Hokage Tower (Third Person's P.O.V.)

Naruto ran up the stairs of the Hokage Tower, and busted in the door. He was momentarily unaware of another presence in the room. "Jiji. I need to know everything you know about fuinjutsu. I already sent some of my cones to the library to study some of the more advanced volumes that I have yet to touch in my training." There was a fierce determination in the boy's eyes that The old Kage could see. "I know you have even more knowledge than those books however." Naruto walked even closer to the desk. "I won't let that snake-bastard take any of my friends away from me." He slammed his hands on the desk. "And once I find him, I'll rip him to shreds!!"

The bloodlust started pouring out of the blond once more. Huge waves of the emotion started rolling over everyone present. It wasn't enough to knock the air out of any of them. Not even close. But it was definitely enough to impress them. After a minute or two, Naruto was able to calm himself down. That's when he took notice of the other person in the room. He was pissed with himself for not noticing it earlier. He really needed to learn to control his rage, when it came to people he absolutely despised. It could get him in serious trouble. It was harder though without Kurama, he noticed.

The Hokage let out a small chuckle at the timing of the boy. It just so happened that the third was talking to the exact person that Naruto needed. "Naruto, funny you should arrive at this very moment." Sarutobi motioned to the gentleman standing next to him. "This here is Jiraiya, The Toad Sannin. He is the perfect person to help you train in fuinjutsu." He turned to the other man in the room. "Naruto here is a bit of a prodigy when it comes to the ninja arts." A ghost of a proud smile flashed across the man's face. "He's even pretty good when it comes to fuinjutsu." He turned back toward the blonde. "If you don't mind me asking? What level are you at, Naruto?"

The blond stares blankly at the pair for a few moments, before shaking himself out of his stupor. "I am a level 5 Apprentice. Just shy of a Master." The blond turned his head down, ashamed. Maybe if he put more time into his Fuinjutsu, he would already know how to help Sasuke. "I haven't been putting enough effort into my training with it lately."

Jiraiya took a moment to study the blond. He didn't seem to be that old. "How old are you, Kid?"

Naruto turned to the sage, and tilted his head, narrowing his eyes. "I am 12 years old, Why?"

The sage was amazed. "You're only 12 years old, and already you are almost a seal master." It was not a question, merely an acknowledgement of the boy's skill and potential.

Naruto knew this, so he did not bother replying to the statement. An idea popped into his mind. "You're a level 3 seal master aren't you?"

The sage nodded his head, a proud smile on his face. "Why yes I am."

Naruto took off the bandages around his gut, and focused chakra into his stomach, revealing the Kyuubi seal, as well as the seal that the other Sannin put on him. "Then can you get rid of this." Naruto gestured to the tomoe marks around his original seal. "That creep, Orochimaru put this on me during the second stage of the exams. I don't know how to remove it."