Ch 4) Dangerous Mission: Journey To The Land Of Waves

Kurama had Naruto get a bingo book. That's why he knew who Kakashi was.

It's been a month since the bell test. In that time, squad 7 has done 30 d rank missions. Naruto's weights have increased to 70 pounds on his arms, and 100 pounds on each leg. This makes his speed with weights, almost as fast as Lee without weights. His training regiment has increased to 225 laps around the training ground, 175 one handed push-ups each arm, and 350 sit-ups. He has the same attire as mentioned in previous chapters. His Taijutsu is at High Jonin level, meaning he can almost best Kakashi in a fight. Fuinjutsu is at mid apprentice level, allowing him to combat certain seals such as Orochimaru's curse mark. His Chakra control has reached mid Jonin level. He is able to battle on water for 2 hours, or on a tree for 4 hours. His Ninjutsu is high Jonin. Jutsu include Fuuton: Daitoppa, Fuuton: Wind needles, Fuuton: Explosion Bunshin, Flying Hiraishin, and Chakra Chains. His hand seal speed is at a point where only a Mangekyo Sharringan can read them. Genjutsu is mid Chunin, allowing him to create, detect, and release E-B level Genjutsu.

Konoha (Third person's P.O.V.)

In the village of Konohah, we find team 7 chasing a mysterious shadow.

"Crow here. I'm in position," Sasuke says over the intercom.

"Howler here. I'm also in position," Sakura's voice follows the boy's.

"... Fox. I'm in position," Naruto says after a few seconds.

"You're slow Naruto!" Kakashi reprimands over the speaker.

"That's because this mission is boring," the blond explained in a lazy tone.

"I agree with Naruto," Sasuke says, shocking the entire team.

"Wow. That's a first." Naruto replies, not even bothering to hide his shock.

Kakashi decided to get back on task. "Whatever, is the target in sight?"

Naruto looked out in front of him. He could see a small shadow sitting behind a bush. "Yes. Ready to act on your command."

"Alright 3, 2, 1, Go!!" Kakashi directed over the earphone.

All 3 Genin jumped at the shadow, intent on capturing it. Naruto was the first to get to it, due to his superior speed. The target started freaking out, until the blond began stroking it's back soothingly, calming it down. While Naruto did this, he placed one of his seals on the target's back.

Kakashi always hated this mission, and wanted to get it over with as fast as possible. So he was quite thankful for Naruto's superior speed. "Positive I.D. Is there a red bow on the left ear?"

"Affirmative, lost cat Tora retrieved." Naruto looked up towards his two partners. They looked like they felt a little out of place, having done nothing to help.

Thank goodness, the Jonin, thought. "Good, Let's head to the mission room."

Hokage tower (Third person's P.O.V.)

Naruto knocked on the door, waiting for a "come in." When he heard one, the boy strolled into the room with his team, and what they saw shocked the Hokage and Iruka. In Naruto's arms, was Tora, the cat that never took a liking to anybody, asleep peacefully in his arms.

"Lost cat Tora, mission success, Hokage-Sama," Kakashi says, walking in the room behind the blond.

"Well Naruto, I'm impressed," The Third Hokage said, his lips turning up into a smile. "That cat is never comfortable with anyone."

Iruka was curious. "Do you have experience with cats Naruto?"

"Nope," the blond answered simply.