Prologue

I don't own Naruto Masashi Kishimoto does. If I did Naruto would have been strong from the beginning. Pictures will be from google.

Night of the Kyuubi attack 

"Hold off the attack and wait for the fourth Hokage!!" One Leaf Ninja said.

"It’s getting closer. Don't let it near the village!!" Another Leaf Ninja shouted, jumping backwards.

6 Years later

Naruto had just got done having a meal at Ichiraku Ramen, and was heading home. But he had to be quick, or the villagers would find him. The boy started running down the streets, and into the alley ways, in an effort to evade detection. While he Was running, he accidentally collided with someone. Too afraid to look up, the blond tried to run away. But the person decided to grab him by the arm, keeping him in Place.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" The person asked, looking down at Naruto, with an evil glint in his eye. The guy was probably 5x the size of the young boy. "Hey everyone it's the Demon Brat!!!!"

There was that name again. Why does everybody call him that, wondered Naruto with a feeling of pain and sadness in his heart. The sound of the man yelling attracted a huge group of about 15 people. Some were civilians and others were shinobi, Chunin and Jonin alike.

Instantly, the feeling of fear that he knew all too well washed over him. The boy knew if he tried to run, they would just catch him. He decided to take the chance anyway. He turned around and took off in the opposite direction. The mob chased him all the way to the other end of the street, where they cornered him in a back alley. It didn't take long for Naruto to realize that he was trapped. He turned back around, and saw the mob slowly approaching his location. Once they were in close proximity, the Shinobi took out their weapons and began to cut into his flesh, stabbing him in the legs, arms, and stomach. Then to make matters worse, someone took out a bottle of sake, and poured it all over his wounds, causing the boy to hiss in pain. 

"Please stop," Naruto asked weakly. This only seemed to anger them more.

"Did you stop!! When we asked you to spare our loved ones!!!" The mob screamed at him.

"What are you talking about? I haven't done anything to you people. I don't even know you!!!" Naruto shouted at his attackers, trying to reason with them.

"You stupid Demon. You killed all our families. You should just die already!!!!" 

"Please," the blond boy begged. "I didn't do anything. I'm just a kid." They refused to listen to his pleas. Eventually, he just gave up and let it happen. After a while, the mob resorted to just beating on him relentlessly, until he was Knocked unconscious from a blow to his head. The last thing the blond remembered seeing was black spots cloud his vision. Then he woke up in a different place, one he'd never seen before. Naruto looked around and saw that he appeared to be in a sewer. All he could feel was water up to his ankles. There was also a faint light coming from the distance. "What the heck!!! Now they just leave me to die in a sewer. What did I even do to deserve this kind of treatment!?" He screamed out in anguish. Subconsciously, he began to walk towards the light at the end of the tunnel. 

After a couple minutes of trudging through the water, Naruto came up to a giant golden cage. Out of the darkness, came a giant red fox with 9 huge tails thrashing behind him. The boy noticed that the creature had giant menacing red eyes with black slits in the center, along with huge fangs and claws. It took a couple seconds. But he soon recognized who this creature was. Two things now bothered him. 1) Where was he? 2) Why was the Kyuubi in a cage?