Ch 1) Enter Naruto Uzumaki

A.N: Naruto is now living at the Uzumaki/Namikaze compound.

6 Years Later

It was a beautiful day in Konoha. The trees were green, the village was quiet. Not a sound could be heard. Naruto Uzumaki can be seen running from some Chunin Level ninja with a bucket of paint, laughing at the fact that they can't catch him. "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

"Naruto get back here. You've really crossed the line this time," one of the Chunin shouted at the boy, continuing to chase him all over the place.

"Give it up! You're just jealous cause you don't have the guts to do what I did. Ha, losers, wannabes. You'll never catch me."

With the Hokage

The Hokage was in his room painting a symbol on a scroll, when a random ninja popped in. "Lord Hokage!!" He shouted, grabbing the old man's attention.

"I hope you're not bothering me with some trivia, and don't tell me it's Naruto again," the somewhat grumpy Hokage replied.

"It is Naruto again. He climbed up the great stone monument, and put graffiti all over the Hokage," the ninja informed.

Back with Naruto

Naruto continues to bounce up and down the walls of the buildings, evading capture. He quickly runs down the street, allowing them to follow after him. Unknown to them though, Naruto was hiding behind a cloth that was designed to look like the fence. Once they're gone, he pulls down the cloth, and continues to laugh at their lack of skill. "Ha, ha, ha. That was too easy!"

"Oh yeah Naruto!!!!" Some scared faced ninja shouted, announcing his presence behind the boy.

"Ahh!!! Where'd you come from Iruka-Sensei? What are you doing here?" Naruto accused, turning around after he fell on his butt. Was that too much?

"No! What are you doing here?! You're supposed to be in class!"

Academy Classroom

Naruto is currently tied up in the center of the class, being scolded by Iruka-Sensei.

"I'm at the end of my rope here Naruto." (A/N: Pun intended) "You failed the graduation test last time, and the time before that. Now you have another chance. And you're messing up again!!!"

Naruto grunted in fake indignation. That was on purpose, he replies in his head.

Iruka's eye started twitching in irritation. "But because you missed it Naruto. Everyone will review the transformation Jutsu!"

A series of aw mans and groans were heard throughout the classroom.

Time skip

"Alright, Sakura here. Let's do it! Transform," the pinkette declared. A poof was heard, and in her place was a copy of Iruka.

"Transform into me... good," the teacher says, writing something on his notepad.

"I did it. I did it!! Sasuke did you see that," Sakura says, turning to her crush. The boy in question chose to ignore her. Rejected, she walked back to her place in line.

"Next, Sasuke Uchiha," Iruka announced.

Sasuke, who doesn't even say anything, transforms almost perfectly. The height of the transformation was off by a few inches.

"Good."

"This is a total waste of time Naruto!" A boy with a pineapple haircut says, from his spot to the right of the blond.