Ch 2) Team Seven

The next day

Naruto woke up to the sound of his alarm blaring through his house. He reached over and smashed the snooze button. "What time is it Kurama?"

"It's about 8:00 A.M. You should get ready to go to the academy for the last time."

"Oh yeah. I get my team placements today."

"Yup. Who do you think you'll get on your team?"

Naruto sat up in his bed. "Well let's see. I'm registered as the dead last in the school. So to even out the team's abilities, they'll probably put Sasuke on my team." Naruto was slightly annoyed with that outcome. He did not like the Uchiha's attitude. "Then we need one Kunoichi on each team. They're probably gonna reform Ino-Shicka-Cho. So that rules out Ino. Hinata has the Byakugan, so they're most likely not gonna put two powerful Doujutsu on the same team. That leaves only Sakura. Or as I like to call her, the Fan Girling Banshee."

"Wow! I feel for you kit." Thanks to his telepathic connection to the blond, Naruto's experiences with his classmates were also Kurama's experiences. So he knew how aggravating they could be. Especially the Uchiha and his pink haired fangirl.

"Well that's how it is. I guess... I can finally guarantee that the universe hates me with a passion."

"Maybe they'll be better than you think." Kuama was trying to give him some reassurance, even though he himself doubts the statement.

"Nevertheless, I had better get ready!" Naruto really was excited. He may not be happy with his teammates, but he knew he'd finally get to show everybody his skills. Well some of his skills. Wouldn't want to ruin all the surprises, now would he?

He took a shower, and began to get dressed in black anbu pants with wrappings around his legs to hide his weights, (A/N Naruto's weights have increased to 50 lbs. on his arms and 70 lbs.on his legs. Naruto's training regiment has also increased to 200 laps around the training ground,150 one handed push-ups for each arm, and 300 sit ups. He does this before he starts training, and at night before he goes to bed.) He wears black shinobi sandals, a sleeveless fishnet shirt, a black zip-up jacket with a crimson red Uzumaki crest on the back, his kunai holster on his outer right leg just above the bandages, and his shuriken pouch on his hip. Along with a couple sealing scrolls filled with extra weapons, such as blast tags, smoke bombs, and some lightning tags that he created himself.

Over the six years of training, Naruto's Fuinjutsu skills have increased to apprentice level, meaning he can now create his own seals in a matter of seconds. His Taijutsu has increased to near Jonin level, making his speed with the weights almost as fast as most anbu. His chakra control has only reached high Chunin level, due to the massive amounts of chakra that he has. If he had less, it'd probably be about Sannin level. He can now fight on top of water for an hour at a time, and a tree about 3 hours at a time. His Ninjutsu skills have increased to about High-Jonin level, meaning he can do hand seals much faster, almost completely undetected by the Sharringan. The Jutsu he has in his arsenal, are the Hiraishin from his father. Because of his Fuinjutsu being so high, he has made a new formula. Now he's even faster than Minato was. He also possesses the chakra chains from his mother. He can now form the chains, but has some trouble maintaining them for more than a couple minutes at a time. And finally he has Futon Daitoppa (wind release great breakthrough). His Genjutsu skills have increased to low Chunin allowing him to sense, enact and break E-C level Genjutsu.

After Naruto got dressed, he had a nice breakfast of eggs, hash browns, and waffles, along with a glass of milk. Then he headed out the door to the academy, ignoring the hateful glares and words that were thrown his way. No matter what they said, he just smiled at them, and walked away.