Ch 15) Hospital Visit

Before I start this chapter, I want to say a few things. First of all, thank you to all the readers who stay loyal, despite the long pauses. I really appreciate it. And to all who are coming back to this story, I want to apologize for all the long waits.

Starting from now, I am going to do my best to write 1,000 words a day for each of my stories. Which is only to at the moment but still. Instead of getting out entire chapters at a time. Hopefully this way, you guys will be getting weekly updates, or every other week at least. Depending on the length of the chapters, they might even be every few days. However, I don't want to make any promises. Because as I said before, that'll just lead to disappointment on your guy's part.

Now for an update on this story. I recommend all who are old readers to go ahead and reread the story if you want. Just in case you don't remember the story too well. I know from experience from reading fan-fiction that stories tend to merge together, and you forget which one is which. Now for the people who have just started reading my story. I recommend rereading from the start of the chunin Exams arc. I have made some changes. So If you don't, some things in the story going forward will not make sense to you. It is completely your choice though.

I will give you a brief summary of the changes. One) I finished editing all my previous chapters. So now they are all written in traditional storytelling format. Instead of script format. Two) I gave Naruto a fire, and Lightning affinity. (There is a part of the first chapter of the chunin arc that shows him learning and strengthening those abilities.) Three) I have changed some of the dialogue. So Naruto's act is mainly speculation to Team 10. As I was going over my story, I realized it was kind of cringy how Naruto would always tell people that he was faking. So I thought it better to have them figure it out themselves based on what he does and says in the current moment. I also changed the fact that he would constantly tell people they were fighting clones. Once again because of how cringy it was. So they just figure it out themselves.

Anyway. After that long author's note. Let us get back to the story.

Third Person's P.O.V.

The Third Hokage has just announced that they had a month to train for the final stage of the exams, and all the Genin were relieved. Not only would they have time to get stronger, but now they could finally get some much needed rest as well. Naruto and Sakura decided to go see Sasuke. He was currently at the hospital after Kakashi sealed the curse mark.

Sakura turned to her blond teammate, as they left the exam hall. "Do you think Sasuke is going to be okay?"

Naruto could tell she was worried. "I hope so." He gave the girl a small smile. "Besides, it sure would be a shame for him to be out of commission, before he ever gets the chance to show us how great he is." The Uzumaki let out a laugh. "Because that would be embarrassing."

The pinkette kept staring at the blond. There was an unreadable expression on her face.

Naruto's eyes narrowed in confusion. "What?" He started to paw at his face. "Is there something on my face?"

Sakura shook her head, and continued to stare at the boy for a little while longer, before voicing her thoughts. "Are you really okay, Naruto?" He seems fine. Just as upbeat as usual. But from what she knows about the blond now, he could be faking. After the second part of the exam, she decided she would try to be nicer and more attentive to the blond. So she wanted to be absolutely sure.

Naruto shifted slightly under her gaze. "I am fine, Sakura?" He reached behind his neck and scratched his head. His trademark nervous habit for anyone who actually knew him. "Why do you ask?"