Ch 13) Sasuke's Retaliation

Orochimaru recoiled from the energy blasting out of Naruto. "Well, well, well. It seems to me, we have quite the enigma here," he says on the run from Naruto's super powered Kyuubi strikes. "Your body might work as a fine vessel as well." Once again he reached out his neck. This time he directed it towards Naruto. But when his mouth connected with Naruto's skin, he was burned by the heat of the Kyuubi's malevolent chakra.

"That's not going to work against me, asshole!!"

"You sure are a handful, young one." He retracted his neck, and jumped back from another round of Naruto's claws swiping at him. Not expecting much from the fight, he failed to notice the three clones of Naruto behind him.

One clone slashed him through the back, cutting him In half. The second clone then used, Wind style: Great Breakthrough on the top portion of the body, in an effort to separate the 2 parts as much as possible. The third clone vanished, and reappeared behind the top half of the body. Using a, Kyuubi chakra infused Kunai, he cut off the snake Sannin's head.

The clone's indulgences proved in vain, as the body exploded into hundreds of snakes that keeled off and died. While he was stuck in a state of confusion, Orochimaru appeared behind Naruto, and swatted him into a tree. As soon as his body collided with the tree, the blond vanished in a puff of smoke, revealing himself to also have been a clone.

Orochimaru, who could have sworn it was the real one, was beyond shocked. Man he needs to get rid of this brat. His wrist and ankles were suddenly wrapped in chains. He turned around so he could see the real Naruto, "Well that is a nifty trick, now isn't it?"

"Now I can put an end to you once and for all," Naruto says confidently, even though he feels that something is wrong. It shouldn't have been this easy. He knew the man's reputation.

"By the way, Boy! I can do that too."

Before Naruto knew it, there was a clone of Orochimaru behind him. The clone held him in place, with a weight seal that he placed on the boy's back. It also seemed to have disabled the chakra chains. Unable to stop him, the real Orochimaru spun Naruto around, so that he was facing him head on. He lifted up the boy's shirt, revealing the Kyuubi seal. The Snake master's finger tips began to glow with small purple flames. "Five pronged seal." He slammed his fingers into the creases of the pattern on the blond's stomach.

The powerful chakra surrounding Naruto began to recede. Once it was all concealed once more, Naruto fell forward on his face.

"There, now that that is over with." Orochimaru turns to walk away, pausing when he hears movement behind him.

"Not today, Snake-face!" Naruto gets up from the ground and releases the weight seal. "I don't need my Kyuubi chakra to deal with you!"

"My, my, aren't we confident," A smirk took Over the Sannin's face.

The blond removed the weights on his limbs. With seemingly unmatched speed, Naruto shot forward and unleashed a barrage of attacks on Orochimaru. He decided to use his monkey fist, due to its destructive power. Orochimaru was barely able to dodge or block even half of the assault. Without the creeps' knowledge, Naruto placed one of his Hiraishin seals on his stomach.

after a few dozens of punches and kicks that left the Snake sage severely bruised all over. To the point where he looked more bruise than human, Orochimaru was able to grab one of Naruto's arms, thanks to the young ninja slowing down slightly as he grew more fatigued. He used the arm he had captured to hurl Naruto into yet another tree.

After Naruto's body, connected with the bark, the blond slumped forward, face first, into the ground. Figuring he could use this moment to escape, Orochimaru took off and started running in the opposite direction, hopping through trees at surprising speed. Given how sore he was, it was a wonder how he could even move.