Walls of tile, them being so familiar and identical was still something to I wasn't quite use to... no matter which direction I turned in these hallways, every corner looked the same as the next. Trudging through what could be any hall of Finalizer, I'm somewhat proud of myself that I can easily get myself around on this level. Put me on any other level, well that's a different conversation...

"There she is, I told you!"

A tap on the shoulder pulls me back and I turn my head in confusion to whoever had done it, but I smile when I meet the familiar faces.

"Five," I grin and it grows even wider when my eyes then glance to the man beside him, "Four!"

I immediately crash into Four's arms and though we never showed much affection to each other growing up, the amount of time and space that was once between us was enough for his arms to hold me back.

"Ah, Six." He gives me a cocky smile, his eyes as blue as they had ever been.

The arms that held onto me were soft, yet stronger than I remember—much like Five's—and I suddenly wondered what the First Order were feeding these men, including Kylo, for them to be this toned; because it's certainly not that disgusting slop that they serve in the Dining Hall.

The feel of his body so close to mine soothed me more than I had expected, for I had never had a delicate moment with Four since... well foreverespecially with Three around. But within seconds he pulled away and I knew somewhat why: his mind swam not with the heady excitement of seeing me again, but with the memory of Three in which I provided him as much as he had provided me.

"Five said you were around here somewhere," He bantered, unwrapping his arm off me and straightening his posture, "I somewhat hoped you weren't though. Finalizer is such a depressing ship... I don't know how you haven't opened a window yet."

At his words I think back to all the things that have happened to me since the very moment my feet touched Finalizer's territory; the first thing was being met with General Hux's harsh backhand against my face. A nice welcoming to him, I assume.

"Me neither."

Four was slightly shorter than Five but much more muscular with square shoulders and blonde, close cropped hair—though, I remember it when it was longer. He had a handsome face but now it was made slightly uneven by his nose, which had been broken and hid beneath a thick bandage.

"What happened to your nose?" I laugh, looking over to Five, who only rolled his eyes at Four's expense.

Four's eyes widen and he tilts his head, shrugging it off, "Broke it in battle... you know, fighting Jedi's."

Five's face squints up and he furrows his brows whilst he struggles not to laugh, "No you did not!"

He looks back to me, those hazel eyes staring into mine as they become serious once more, glancing up to the top of my head and then back down to my face.

Whatever I could sense that bothered him, he chose to ignore.

"—He broke it in training. He failed to dodge my attack... like always."

"Oh, shut it—" Four swipes a strong hand in the air, "You're meant to count down from three and then say go. Not and three-two-one and then immediately punch me in the face."

Their banter was crude and they insulted each other often, but that was the way it always was with them and as I giggled at their expense, I felt more at home than I have in a while—ignoring the little voice in the back of my head that said, 'But, Kylo's arms!'