Chapter 1: Life Of The Great Alpha

Start from the beginning

It was nice of them to do that. When they introduced us to our house, I was excited, I decided to award them with a day at the falls, where we all went swimming and stuff.

Once we got home, I went to go to what was mine and Wyatt's room.

I changed out of my outfit into a simple, white dress that had gray/black fur on the shoulder sleeves

I changed out of my outfit into a simple, white dress that had gray/black fur on the shoulder sleeves. I let my hair cascade down my back from my ponytail and ran my hands through it.

Once I was comfortable, I went to grab a book, but smiled as I caught a familiar scent enter the room.

"You are really good at coming in unheard." I said as I turned around.

Wyatt smirked as he pulled me close to him. "Only when you're not looking."

I wrapped my arms around him as he rest his forehead on mine. 

"You know, Addison and Zed invited us for a double date tomorrow." I informed him.

"Well, I'm in. We deserve to go out and have some fun." he explained.

I smiled as I kissed him softly. He kissed me back before placing kisses all over my face, making me giggle.

We decided to just lay in bed together and watch movies, eating some snacks. I snuggled into Wyatt as he held me close to him.

++++++++++++++

"Hey, girls!" I greeted as me, Sadie, Wynter, and Willa met up with our friends for a girl's night.

"It's been a while!" Addison said as we hugged.

"How's life as the alpha?" Bree asked.

"It's great. I finally found my place." I replied.

"I'm so happy for you, bae! How are things with Wyatt?" Eliza asked.

"They can never stay away from each other." Wynter added.

I laughed before hitting her shoulder playfully. "Oh, please, neither can you and Sadie."

Oh, yeah! I forgot to mention! Wynter and Sadie are together now. My third-in-command had imprinted on my best friend when I came to the den for the first time. They started dating a couple of months after Prawn and now, they were officially mates. I was beyond happy for them.

Wynter smiled as she snuggled into her mate's chest.

Addison slapped her hands together. "Okay, the girls are back together. Let's get this girl's night started!"

We all cheered as we walked off together.

The six of us decided to go to and do some shopping. The stores now had clothes for both zombies and werewolves.

"Oooh, girl, I love this one!" Wynter said as she held up a knee-length navy dress with three slashes on it and fur on the collar.

"It's gorgeous! What do you think of this?" I asked, holding up a white leather vest with white fur on it.

"It brings out your eyes." she replied as Eliza came over.

"Girls! Check this out! A leather jacket with tech patches on it." she held up her choice.

"You have a good taste, zombae." I said as we did our handshake.

Addison came out of the dressing room wearing some wolf-style clothing. She liked to dress up sometimes to show her support for me and the pack.

"I love it." Willa complimented as Addison looked in the mirror.

We spent the next 30 minutes shopping before we decided to go to a diner and eat dinner. Wynter had fallen in love with milkshakes and fries. We just laughed and spent a while having girl talks and discussing our lives with our boyfriends.

"Wyatt has been amazing to me. He's even close to becoming the alpha male." I explained.

"I thought he was already alpha male when you became the Great Alpha?" Addison asked in confusion.

"No. He will be once they're officially mated to each other." Sadie explained.

"Like...you know?" Bree asked.

I chuckled at her. "Yes, Bree. Like that."

"Whipped." she muttered before we all playfully glared at her and began laughing.

After we had our girl's night, we all went back to our homes. I went back to my house and got inside. I closed the door and locked it.

I was so tired and just wanted to go sleep. I didn't care if I missed breakfast.

The minute I turned around, I felt a pair of lips crash onto mine. I giggled as I knew who it was. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist. He pried open my mouth with his tongue as we continued kissing passionately.

He backed me up against the door and began kissing my neck. "Wyatt." I moaned.

"How did it go?" he asked, his lips moving down to my shoulder.

"Good." I bit my lip as I ran a hand through his hair.

He began nipping at my flesh before I pushed him off me gently. I could see the love, admiration, lust, desire, and longing in them.

"I'm exhausted, babe. Maybe another time." I told him.

He whined and I laughed at him, kissing his cheek. He relaxed into my touch and I smiled. "Okay. Come on. Let's sleep, my love."

He led me upstairs to our room and I changed out of my outfit into some comfortable pajamas. Of course, when Wyatt wasn't looking, but judging by the mate bond, he was really sneaky about it.

Once I got ready for bed and everything, I went to where Wyatt was on the bed and got under the blankets. He pulled me close to him, laying his head on my chest. I giggled at his clinginess and placed my hand on his head, stroking his hair.

As he cuddled close to me, I swear I heard purring, but it wasn't from Wyatt. What the heck? It sounded like it was in...content? I'd have to talk about it with Willa or one of the elders about it.

Wyatt leaned up and kissed my cheek as he snuggled close to me, leaving no space between us. "I love you." he said.

"I love you more." I replied.

We both fell asleep in each other's arms. It was little moments like these with him that made me love him even more and happy that he was my mate.

He was the only guy I wanted as my mate until the day I die.