Today's The Day

Squeezing Mike's hand as Carrie laid on the hospital bed, the contractions getting more constant, merely 5 minutes apart. The last time the doctor came in, she was 8 centimeters dilated. "Mikeeeey can you do this for me please?" She says almost sounding like she was about to cry.

"Aww.. baby, you know that I would but I couldn't." Mike replies,unsure of what would make her wife feel less of the pain and sure he thought she looks cute when she said that. "It's gonna be all worth it after." Mike smiled comfortingly at his wife as she squeezed his again feeling another conraction.

"But it hurts so much." Carrie said, looking at Mike.Just then the doctor came in along with two female nurses.Carrie turned her head to Mike, her face showing wee bit of fear. 

"Baby, it's going to be alright." Mike assured the blonde, as Carrie's grip loosened a bit. Mike kissed her forehead once before leaning down. "You're going to do just fine." He smiled before kissing her forehead. "I love you."

Carrie looked up at her husband and nodded. "Thank you." She uttered to her husband before getting herself situated as the doctor instructed her to and held tighter at her husband's hand. "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MIIIKE, I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" Carrie shouted as the doctor instructed her to push one more time. "AAAARGGGHHH. I WILL NEVER EVER LET YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN." She shouted again tho tightened her grip on his hand.

"Come on, baby, one last push and we're done." Mike tried his best not to anger Carrie even more thoug he knows for sure that she didn't mean to say those. Carrie is just in a lot of pain right now.  He thought to himself. "We're almost done."

Raising her upper body as she pushed one last time, using Mike's hand as leverage, they heard a cry. The doctor holding up their baby. "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Fisher, you have a very healthy baby boy."

Though feeling really tired, Carrie couldn't help but let a tear stream down her face as the sight of her first born came to her sight. Mike, kissed her forehead once more. "He's beautiful." She whispered to his hubby who is almost speechless.

"He is." Mike replied, watching as the two nurses thake their baby to the NICU. When he glanced at his wife, she was beaming, sweaty though. He smiled at the sight.

A nurse came in the room minutes later, baby Fisher in her arms. "Here's your baby boy."The nurse smiled, carefully placing the baby on Carrie's chest.

Mike almost cried at the sight of his wife and his son, he couldn't be happier, he thought. "Hi Colton. " Her wife said, almost in a whisper before looking up at him,smiling. "I love you." She uttered.

"I love you." He said before placing a peck on Carrie's lips. He has a perfect little family.