Ch: 29: Rambling Words

{Laura's POV~}

My heart begins to beat harder. Faster. Until it's completely out of my chest! What has he done to me! You can't just ask a question like that like he just did! Can you?

"Well?" He clears his throat, once again smiling down at me.

Oh Laura just admit that you love him! Why are you holding back!

Tilting my head down, I stared at our feet and mumbled, "Yes.."

"What was that Laur?" He asks, tilting my head back up.

God why am I so nervous.

"Yes, w-we can try. Maybe go on a couple dates. Drink Starbucks. Shop at Walmart. Unless you'd rather Target!" I began rambling on and on about random things.

He puts his hands on my shoulders and smiles, "All I want is to spend time with you. I don't care what we do. But Walmart is kind of crowded and it would be tough to kiss you in private."

"Your right. Target then?" I tease, smiling slightly.

A laugh escapes his lips, "Do you need groceries or something?"

"No. You. Just kinda. Make me nerv- I'm really happy." I turn my weird randomness into a smile. He knows my weirdness just means I love him a bit more. It just comes in the package when you date or become friends with a Laura Marano.

"You know I find it adorable when you ramble like that. Talking about the most crazy things." He smiles and lightly kisses my nose.

I look up into his eyes, "What was that?"

"What was what?" He asks back.

"Hm never mind." I giggle and hug him, laying my head on his chest. He's a giant compared to me and it was then that memories flooded my brain. All memories of us.

As I listen to his heart beat and his calm breathing pattern; he begins stroking my hair.

He leans down to whisper in my ear, "I love you and you make me so happy."

Closing my eyes, I smiles and mumble into his chest, "I love you too and I'm glad we're finally together again."

His hand rubs my back and I lift my head up.

"Can I take you out tonight?" He asks with gleaming eyes. Even his hair seemed well..happy.

"Where?"

"It's a surprise, but I promise. You'll love it." He smiles and I begin to nod my head, "Yes, I'll go with you."

"Okay, be ready at 5:30 tonight. I'm picking you up." He kisses my forehead.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

{Ross' POV~}

Everything needs to be perfect for this date. I can't mess anything up. This is the one girl I actually care for. The one girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I stand in front of the mirror, checking over everything. Hair, good. Casual but attractive outfit, check. Money in pocket, yep.

I went over my list a couple times and sprayed a bit more cologne on me. This was always Laura's favorite so it's the only kind I buy.

"Where are you going?" A girly voice asks, knocking on the door before coming in.

"Oh hi sis.."

She smiles, "Well. What's going on? Do you have a date or something?" She asks.

Nodding, I turn away and look in the mirror again.

"With who? It seems pretty serious. You don't usually look in the mirror for that long." Rydel teases.

"She's the best-"

She cuts me off, "It's Laura isn't it."

"Yeah." I smile.

"Yay!" She squeals and gives me a giant hug, "I'm proud of you little bro! This is great!"

Looks like someone ships us. I often wonder if I was famous, would people ship us also?

"Thanks Del." I blush a little.

She begins touching my hair and messing it up, "Hey!"

"Calm down I'm fixing it. Rossy, when are you going to lean how to do your hair?" She says.

"Who knows." I huff.

Rydel smiles and steps back, finished with my hair. "Okay your ready. Just don't throw up on her or her lap top!"

"Really?" I look at her annoyed.

Her giggles fill the room, "What I'm serious, that would totally ruin the date."

"I know that." I say looking at the time, "Shit I gotta go!" I dash out of my room and down the stairs out to the car.

I had to speed about 10mph over the speed limit, but at least I made it on time.

My hand was about to knock on the door when it opened and a beautiful girl stood in front of me.

"Hey." She greets me with a smile.

"Hey." I reply, unable to take my eyes off her. She looks so beautiful. "You ready?"

She nods, "Lets go."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

A/N: Looooook Raura's back! Oh yas! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for the next update! The date!

Please comment and vote!

-Hannah