Ch. 22: Signs of Change

{Ross' POV~}

I couldn't help but slap her ass as she ran away from me. Her hips swayed as she walked, I'm just really turned on right now. We were just kissing like two seconds ago!

What I did to Laura, I know for a fact was a jerk move. I honesty don't know what got into me.

"You are such an idiot!" A voice came from behind me.

And then I saw my little brother walk out into view.

"Ryland? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

He smirks.

"You set us up...didn't you...?"

He nods, "Yeah and you blew it! What was that all about anyways? You really scared her."

I shrugged, "I really don't know. Laura ripped out my heart, and anger was my only solution."

"Huh, I though I was gonna have to save her from you for a minute there. You looked like you were trying to kidnap her or rape her." Ryland says.

I rub my eyes with my hand, "I'm an idiot. I don't know what I was thinking. I just felt like she was joking around me. She said she loved me and then she totally blew me off."

Ryland chuckles, "Wow I wonder why...the way you acted, you won't ever see that girl again."

"Please don't say that..." I mumbled, even though it's true.

Ryland sighs, "Maybe if you would have not gone all gorilla on her you'd have her back right now."

Now he's just making things worse, reminding me what could have happened. But I doubt it. Laura made it clear that she doesn't want to be with me anymore.

"I never wanted to hurt her..." I sigh.

Ryland kept quiet. We were both silent for at least five minutes before Ryland spoke up.

"So uh do you think you could give me a ride home...? I got a ride here so I didn't bring my car."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

{Laura's POV~}

When I finally made it home, I still had tears in my eyes. Ross really hurt me...physically and emotionally.

"Laura, your home late. Where have you been?" My dad asks, knocking on my door before entering my room.

He saw tears in my eyes and sat down beside me to give me a hug, "Whats wrong?" He asks gently.

I shook my head, "It's nothing dad, can I just go to sleep?"

"Fine sweetie, but I want to talk to you tomorrow." Dad replied, getting up and leaving me alone in my room.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

One month later...

Well it's safe to say, that things have changed dramatically. Starting with my new hair cut, new style of clothes, and a new boyfriend. You could say I'm finally happy again.

It was eight days ago that Jackson asked me out, and I said yes. I wouldn't be able to tell you why. Maybe it's love or maybe I just felt like I needed someone. Dad hasn't exactly been getting along with me lately...and by that I mean he's changed too.

My life used to be perfect. I had a mom and a dad that loved me. I had a loving boyfriend. I had my sister. I even had my dog. I had good friends and had lots of fun during cheerleading. I don't know where it all went.

When Love Bites: A Raura Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें