Ch. 9: Cry For Help

{Ross' POV~}

Practice had finally ended. Laura and I just made it back to my house.

I took a seat on the couch; as Laura walked by I pulled her waist causing her to land on my lap.

"Ross..." Laura groaned as I hugged her waist tightly so she was unable to get free. "Please let go."

"I'll only let go if you promise to stay right here." I replied.

"Fine." She sighs.

I released her and she snuggled against me on my lap.

It was quiet enough for the both of us to close our eyes for a second, until Rydel came into the room.

"Ross! Quit hogging Laura! I invited her over so I could spend time with her, not you!" Rydel yells, Laura and I both became wide awake. Rydel grabbed Laura's hand and pulled her off me, knocking me in the head with her hand.

"Ow!" I groaned, rubbing my head, "You didn't have to hit me."

Delly shrugs, "Sorry little bro, I need some girl time."

"Are you okay?" Laura mouthed to me and I nodded. She smiled at me before getting dragged upstairs by Rydel.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

{Laura's POV~}

"Del, what was that for?" I complained as soon as she closed her bedroom door.

She simply shrugs, "Sorry Laur, but I'm not gonna let my brother hog you the whole time. I though we were gonna have our girl time."

"I know, I know. It's just I love Ross. He's so sweet, and cute, hot, sexy-"

Rydel quickly covers my mouth with her hand, "I don't need to here anymore." She breathed.

I giggled, "Well it's all true."

She rolls her eyes and plops down onto her bed, "Anyways..." She begins.

"What is it?" I ask her.

Rydel hesitates, "I-I have a crush on a boy."

"Well I should hope it's a boy." I laughed and she frowns. "Who it's it?"

"His name is Randy. He's on Ross' football team." She answers and I quickly find myself thinking back to earlier in the hallway with Randy.

"Randy Berry?" I question.

She nods, "Yeah, he's so hot!"

I faked a smile, "Yeah...so hot." I say sarcastically.

"That was so sarcastic Laura." Delly laughs.

"It was supposed to be." I smiled.

She just rolls her eyes and softly shoves me, "Why don't you go be sassy with your boyfriend."

I gave her an 'are you sure?' look and she nods, a little smirk crawling on her face.

"Thanks Del, I promise I'll sit by you during the movie tonight." I promised her.

"You better." Delly laughs.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

{Ross' POV~}

"Rocky how could you think that Mac N cheese is better than ice cream?" I asked Rocky. We are literally having a pointless argument about what's better Mac N cheese or ice cream.