Ch. 13: Standing Shocked

{Ross' POV~}

What the hell is wrong with me? I can't even answer myself. Here I am sitting at a bar taking shots while my baby is crying her eyes out. I'm just asking to get drunk and knock some girl up.

This cute girl approaches me and out of know where takes a seat on my lap.

"Hey hot stuff." She whispered by my face. Her tone was plenty sexy and her lips brushed against my cheek. Her overdose of lipstick wiping on my face, giving my cheek some color. I do like a girl that can rock red lips.

She moves her hands into my hair. Although I'm still sober enough that I'm not going to allow anymore than that.

"Kiss me." She says, bringing her lips towards mine.

Using my knee, I booted her off my lap.

"Sorry, I need to go." I apologized. That last thing I need is to wake up naked the next morning with her.

She gives me a sad look as I walk off. I'm sure she'll find another guy just as quickly as she found me.

Luckily for me, I lost the one thing that drug me here in the first place...Randy. I was a bit worried about him though. He's on my team and we're supposed to look out for each other.

I noticed a guy dancing with multiple girls under the light of a disco. I could obviously tell it was Randy. Just the way he's shaped and the way he dances...which isn't very well by the way.

As much as I wanted to just leave I didn't want to leave my 'friend' behind. He's already partied enough and he's gonna feel it in the morning. We'll all know why he isn't in school tomorrow.

Shoving my way through the crowd, I eventually made it to Randy. He was about to make out with a girl who looked like she could be a stripper.

"Randy lets go." I spoke firmly, placing a strong hand on his shoulder.

He shot me a glare, "Dude mind your own damn business."

"You need to leave, I'm saving your ass now lets go!" I commanded, gripping his forearm even tighter.

The girl he was dancing with starred up at me, she then turned back to Randy, "Oh I see, he just doesn't have a girl to dance with." She said in a raspy tone.

Then multiple girls swarmed me, all wanting a dance with me. Well probably more than just a dance.

The girl Randy was with shoved Randy away from her and then she wrapped her arms around me. I could feel Randy's angry eyes on me.

"Your hot." She spoke gently as she ran her fingers up my shirt and feeling on my abs. I have to say it feels good.

"My names Haley." She told me.

"R-Ross." I moan as she continues to rub on my abs.

"My parents aren't home." She says with a smirk and I snapped back to reality.

Randy was steaming mad beside me so before anything else could happen I pushed Haley away and grabbed Randy, dragging him to the exit.

"Ross! You asshole! Let me go!" He screamed at me as I shoved him into the passenger seat of my car.

"You'll thank me later." I told me, starting up the ignition and driving to his house.

Soon enough he was passed out in my car, snoring away. I smacked his arm to wake him once we got to his house.

Without a word he dragged his feet up his doorsteps, disappearing into his house.

I checked the time only to see it was one in the morning! Mom and dad are going to kill me!