Ch. 28: The Real You

(Please Read!) A/N: So I'm putting the Authors note at the beginning of the chapter because it's very important! So please read it! Anyway I have been inactive lately on wattpad. Sorry about that. But now I'm finding an interest in it again so I will be starting fresh. No I'm not deleting any of my stories. I'm going to finish this book and any others that are unfinished as well. Then I'm going to start a new book. Only one, and I'm going to make sure I update at least once a week. I will still be writing Raura and Auslly books, and I hope you continue to read my stories. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy this next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Laura's POV:}

Ring ring ring..

Dammit! Why won't he answer! Pick up Ross! I quickly called him again. After five tries and no answer I gave up. I take a seat on the bench alongside the wall. I feel ignored, by the only person I thought still cared about me.

I wish that I could be like the cool kids, cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in. I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.

My phone vibrates and rings loudly in my hands. I scramble to bring it up to my ear and answer, not even checking who it is. It has to be Ross. No one else would call me anyway.

"Ross!" I burst out crying when I hear his voice.

"Shhh Laura, are you alright? You've called me damn near thirty times." He speaks calmly.

Taking a deep breath I try and talk calm, "No I was worried about you and I'm all alone today."

"I'm sorry I have the flu and I barfed all over my sisters lap top." He says and I practically gag.

"Well that's disgusting. What does Rydel have to say about that?" I ask, giggling a little. Once you get over how disgusting it is, it's funny.

"She's pissed. But ya know it wasn't my fault." He answers quietly.

I take a deep breath, "Want me to come over? I want you to feel better."

"No Laura, I don't want to get you sick." He says strictly.

"We can be sick together." I say with a smile.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"I told you not to come over." Ross looks at me with a smirk.

I'm currently standing in his doorway. He's my best friend. Like him being sick is going to stop me from seeing him.

"Ross, as long as you don't throw up on me I'm staying."

He can't help but smile. The boy is in love with me and I like that I have the higher end of everything. It's mean, yeah. But I don't want a boyfriend right now. I've been hurt too much. He gets that, and it's making me fall for him. Again.

"So do you want anything to eat?" He asks opening the fridge after he finally allows me in.

"Nah I'm good." I reply, taking a look at my phone, "You know, you don't seem very sick."

"Cuz I'm not." He smiles brightly and brushes his arm against mine.

I look at him confused, angry, he's in for it now!

"So you left me in school all alone! Did you want me to die! Your lucky Casey wasn't there either!"

"Woah babe, calm down." He shushes me.

"Don't call me that." I say as I cross my arms.

"Sorry. But I was sick this morning. Just all better now."

"Sure you were." I glare at him.

He looks at me. My frown turns into an unplanned smile when he smiles at me.

"Ross Lynch your trouble!" I shout at him, blushing violently. I turn around to cover my face.

"Oh Miss Marano, I knew you still had feelings for me." He snickers and I hear him walk away.

What the hell. Just leave me alone in your kitchen. Thanks Ross. Thanks babe..

My eyes began to wander. The Lynches fridge was plastered in pictures. Stormie made sure to have each child have the same amount of pictures. The baby pictures were my favorite. Ross had the chubbiest cheeks. You know the kind that you just want to squeeze and give kisses to all day.

"What are you doing?" Ross walked back in the room. I felt his chin rest on my shoulder.

"You were a cute baby." I smile.

"So now your gushing over my baby pictures?" He asks.

"Are you kidding, look how cute you were! What happened now your-"

"Hot." He cuts me off.

"No!"

"Sexy?"

"No!" I say for the second time.

"Don't lie to yourself Laur." He teases.

Turning to look at him, I look into his eyes, "I don't get it..." I sigh.

He looks at me confused, "Get what?"

"How come you love me so much? I'm such a bitch to you."

"Most people would think that. But not me, because I know how you really are. I know the real you." He shocks me with that answer. Ross is such a poetic person. It's sweet.

"You know Mr. Lynch, you should be a poet." I tease him, punching his chest gently.

"And you should be my girlfriend."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

A/N: thanks for reading! I'm updating TOMORROW! Your welcome!

Please comment and vote!

-Hannah