Two years later

"Yah! Taehyung!"

I giggle watching the two year old run about. "Tae come to Umma~ It's time to eat lunch."

Immediately my little boy runs straight into my leg smiling up at me. Scooping up my beautiful baby boy I carry him into the kitchen showing him what I made for him. His favorite which naturally was also Daehyun's favorite. The two are adorable. "Umma? Can Nam Joon come over?"

Around the time we had Taehyung, Yongguk and Zelo also adopted a baby. Nam Joon. Himchan and Jong Up were still on a waiting list to do so themselves. Youngjae decided to give women a shot. He is currently trying to get his now ex girlfriend to take him back. A pregnancy scare made HER break up with Youngjae. ...I may have beat her up a few months ago but no one knows that except me and her.

"Go ask Appa but you have to be really cute."

Taehyung squirms out of my arms running to Daehyun to ask him. I start playing everything out making extra knowing that the couple would want to have some too. It didn't take long for the two parents to rush over with an excited Nam Joon. From what I could tell, Nam Joon really took to being a member of the Bang family while Taehyung took after Daehyun.

We all got more proof of this when Nam Joon pecks Taehyung's cheek in front of us. "Guk hyung! Do something!"

I giggle kissing my flustered husband. "Be nice. Joon likes Tae. Right Joon?"

"Yes Noona~"

"See? He likes Taehyung. Now shush you. Besides I got you using that behavior."

Yongguk laughs, "She got you there Dae!"

Zelo goes over to Nam Joon trying to correct him. I wave his concerns aside making him go back to eating. "Alright, now. Some big news on our end. Daehyun knocked me up again. Any news on your end?"

Yongguk laughs, "We've asked a woman to be a surrogate for us. I wanted to have a baby that looked Zelo."

"Everyone is getting knocked up."