Take Care Of You

Daehyun went back to his room throwing on a tank top and sweatpants. He went to work on the business details of the wedding. It's hard to concentrate with a boner but he did his best. Drawing up a guest list, figuring out how much food would be needed for that many guests, and seating arrangements. He lost track of time until he heard movement in the hallway outside his door. Daehyun remained focused on his work. Even when he heard Min Hyo's voice, he kept his focus.

"Hey Daehyunnie, you still up?", Yongguk asks.

"Working"

His door opens someone walks in but he remains focused. He wasn't finished with guest list. "Daehyunnie, she picked purple as the color, and a really beautiful dress"

"Alright"

"You work too much"

"I tried playing but that didn't work." Daehyun blushes speaking softly, he's whining like a child and he didn't care. He'd been so ready while Min Hyo had only been teasing.

Yongguk pats his shoulder leaving Daehyun alone in his room. With him gone, Daehyun leans back in his chair trying to relax however he wanted to charge into her room. He could still feel her hands and lips on his body. He wanted to feel that again. Daehyun blushes realizing he admitted that to himself. Even if he did want that he could never figure out how to ask.

"Daehyun, are you awake?"

Min Hyo! Daehyun jumps up hurrying to the door. She's wearing a t-shirt and jeans yet he's still feeling himself getting hard.

"Eomeoni asked me to see if you wanted food"

"Not hungry"

"You mean not for food", Min Hyo's eyes locked on his groin.

I have to say that dinner made by a world class chef is not as good as a home cooked meal. Daehyun true to his word didn't come down to dinner. I made a plate getting an approving nod from Daehyun's mother which is thoroughly creepy. A servant tries to take the plate from me but I insist on taking the plate to Daehyun myself.

"I can do it, I have to get use to taking care of him right?"

"That's right", Daehyun's mother smiles.

I plastered on one of my realistic happy smiles, no matter how I feel I can smile brightly. I took the plate up to his room finding him buried in paperwork. As quietly as I can I creep into his room freezing as I find him asleep. This wasn't like seeing him naked. The warmth in my chest and the weird feelings that had nothing to do with touching him were back. I drape a blanket around him and take the plate back down to the kitchen. Searching in the kitchen I discover the Jung family has no use for leftovers. Giving up I go up to my own room.

I wake up late the next day with a headache. Daehyun's looking down at me shaking his head. What got to him?

"You have a cold"

"And how do you know this?"

"You almost hacked up a lung then coated Yongnam in snot, which I don't mind"

"Since when do you not like him?"

Daehyun swallows, "Since I started caring about you"

I try to sit up getting dizzy.

"Whoa! Take it easy"

"This is an arranged marriage! You're not suppose to care about me!.....my head hurts"

"Not yelling at me might help"

"You can't say stuff like that though"

"How about some soup? I was lucky enough to have a pretty woman teach me a recipe its either that or I ask the chefs to make something"

"I'll be fine"

"Soup or fancy food"

"Soup cause who knows what the chefs put in the fancy food but you didn't listen, I'm okay"

"You are sick and I'm your fiancée so I'll take care"

I froze, "Say that again"

"What? You're sick? Or I'm your fiancée and I'll take care of you?"

"Second half of the second one"

Daehyun thinks it over, "I'll take care of you"

I take a deep breath not looking at him letting him do what he wanted. He left the room but I could still feel those feelings weighing down on my chest. Daehyun's doing strange things to me and not the way I liked. He spent the rest of the day taking care of me even though I know his parents disapproved. I caught glimpses of them passing in the hall. Almost glaring at me but Daehyun hasn't really given me a choice.