Outrage & Baby

Daehyun spent the next day with his parents wishing that he'd ignored them. The two spent most of the past twenty minutes trying to get him to agree to call off the wedding tomorrow. He just didn't acknowledge them. He just sat there wondering just what Min Hyo was doing at that moment.

"...and I would have thought that after the arrest of her family you would've seen that she's no good trash. We've been talking with the Lu family in China. Their daughter Han is single. I would think with a little training you'll take to China. It is—"

"Where I planned to take Min Hyo for our honeymoon."

"You foolish boy! Just marry Lu Han and accept the company!"

Daehyun leans forward resting his elbows on his knees. "I am marrying Shin Min Hyo. I am doing so with your permission or without. We're already banning her family from attending. Do I have to do the same to you? Just accept that I love her. You two married for love. So why do I have to marry to make your business standing better?"

"I will not have you work—"

"I planned to make music with my friends."

"W-what?! You can't sing!!" Daehyun laughs shaking his head. He just stood up and walked to the door. "Jung Dae Hyun!!! We are not through here!"

"You know where the wedding is. You know the time. Just show up in something purple. ...and Umma, don't you dare try to upstage her. This is her day."

I took a deep breath looking at myself. This cannot be happening. I mean I knew that it would someday. I could hear Yongguk and Himchan bickering. Biting my lip I left the bathroom with my head hung down. Himchan seemed to understand as he rushed to hug me. Himchan had to explain it to him. Positive result. Swearing them to secrecy I disposed of the box and used test. Himchan explained it could be false but I think that was to appease me.

"Why can't we tell? This is good right?"

"Can you see his family or mine for that matter accepting it?"

Yongguk pouts, "Me and Natasha Noona accept would."

I couldn't help but smile. Himchan added to my joy, "Plus whatever gender it'll be the cutest little baby~"

"True...very true. Oh! I should show you pictures of the babies on my side!" I race off to grab the scrapbook. Normally I'd hide it but I don't know. It actually sounds fun. Pushing that aside I spend the next two hours showing off pictures from my childhood. Me with various aunts and uncles. A rare few of me with my mother. Tons of me with my grandmother and her husband. "See definitely will be the cutest~"

"Who you?" We turn to see Daehyun coming in the door.

"I was curious if the baby that I demand you two to have will be cute or not."

Daehyun rolls his eyes. "Have you seen my fiancée?"

I actually started to giggle. Yongguk had to quickly cover for me. Oh my fucking god. I giggled. Me. What the fucking fuck? I giggled!

"Min Hyo will be staying with me and my sister tonight so Dae you get to have your bachelor party with the others."

"Wait! My husband is gonna get drunk with four gay men. Will you film it if you guys get him to do anything?"

Himchan giggles, "I will do right by you my dear and catch it on film~"

"New best friend~"

Yongguk laughs, "What about Zelo?"

"Still best friend. You can have more than one Gukkie Oppa!"

Daehyun nods. "She's right. ...but what do you mean he has to film it?"

"I have to pack for tomorrow."

"But don't I get a kiss?" Himchan and Yongguk kiss his cheeks making me laugh all the way to bedroom.