Oh No, Love!

Daehyun was surprised in the change in her behavior. Hell if this was all it took then he could get used to it. He liked having her hanging on him. She's acting as if she really did care about him. They entered the studio arm in arm, Yongguk greets them both. Daehyun smiles as she makes him wash his hands. She's acting too cute so he couldn't refuse. If she's behaving like this then there's a strong chance that she'd begun to care about him.

"Maybe the song will help cement things then..." He hoped it would. Daehyun couldn't imagine his life without the perverted Bang woman. Sure her name was Shin Min Hyo however it was clear she was a part of the Bang family.

I walk with Gukkie Oppa to a room with him explaining all about what him and his hyungs were doing. It's interesting however waiting for Daehyun seemed to have become more important. That's strange. I don't remember that being more important before. I heard someone coming down the hall behind us finding myself turning around to see...not Daehyun. Why am I disappointed? Shit! Do I actually care about him?

"Minnie?"

"...I-I have to go!" I turned running trying to get away. No! I can't have any feelings for him! HE picked him out! I can't care! I can't! I kept running even after I left the building. Damn, everything! It's all his fault! I can't do this. I won't. I refuse!

"Minnie!"

Shit! Gukkie! I push myself to run faster putting a good distance between us.

When I can no longer see him behind me, I duck into an alley hiding behind a dumpster. I could hear people running by calling my name. I found only one desperate voice that I wanted to run to. Daehyun. Damn it all to hell! Everything between us was suppose to be sexual! Just sexual! No real feelings! After all Joon Taik was making me do this marriage thing. God. Why hadn't I listened to my mother?!

"We have to find her hyung!"

"I know Daehyunnie...we will"

"I just got her to accept me. I can't lose her now!"

"Daehyunnie calm down"

"I can't be calm! She needs me to take care of her!"

The voices passed by then faded. I stood up tempted to run to Daehyun. He wants to take care of me? That's what I wanted isn't it? No. I...I just want Jung Daehyun. The only guy who didn't label me a whore when I tried to scare him away with my pervy behavior. The only guy who tried to understand why I need to hide behind the mask of a pervert. The only guy to beat me at the Nervous Game. Oh my god! I do care! No! I can't!

"What a pretty girl"

A sharp pain on my head as everything went black. That voice seems so familiar yet so usual.