Love Me

Daehyun wasn't sure just what changed in Min Hyo but he liked it. She'd hugged him and let him hold her yesterday. He wasn't sure just why. Daehyun figured it wasn't going to be permanent so he set out to try to woo her. It seems weird to attempt to romance your fiance but he had to try. He wanted to marry her. No one else just Min Hyo. He might go so far as to say he loved her. She just didn't love him back. Daehyun had to fix that. "...and that's why I called you Gukkie hyung"

"You really like her huh?"

"I think I love her"

"...you want my help?"

"It's obvious that you're like a brother to her so I hoped that you could....I mean if you want" Yongguk looks at Daehyun making him wonder if he wasn't gonna help. "She's coming to my hyungs studio so stop by and we'll put together the track that you promised"

"She'll like that?"

"She takes after me, she adores music" Daehyun wasn't use to seeing his hyung look like a proud father. "Oh! Nammie said you took care of her when she was sick?"

"Yes and don't worry it was just a head cold" Yongguk hums not really saying anything. Daehyun knew that his older friend was ignoring his suggestion entirely. He was stressing and worrying. "I'll be sure to be over hyung"

"Give Minnie a ride, Kay?"

I follow Daehyun just a bit behind him since he tried to hold my hand. I may have accepted all that yesterday but not today. It's a bit much to assume it would be okay. "I hope sitting in the car with me is okay"

"Why not?"

"Excited to see where we're going?" I hum apathetic about the whole thing. Secrets annoying me. And the location of this little trip is a secret. "If try to spice the ride up will you at least try to look happy?"

"Spice it up how? Innocent Daehyun can't be kinky"

"Just cause I'm shy doesn't mean I don't know what to do"

"Shy? Just shy?" I climb into the car careful of my skirt. Daehyun slides in giving me the silent treatment. I look out the window as he drives away.

Soon I felt his hand on my thigh but I just didn't care after all it's Innocent Daehyun. I only paid attention when I felt his hand move up my leg very slowly. I look down opening my legs more challenging to do it. If he was going to act like Yongnam then he should follow through. "Minnie..."

"Watch the road"

I try not to make any more noises as his hand reached his target. He strokes me slowly his eyes glued to the road. If he planned to do this then he surely wasn't good at it. "Faster Daehyun"

He slowly increases his pace making me bite my lip. Was Innocent Daehyun really doing this? If I'm asleep I need to wake up right now. I close my eyes then open them to see Daehyun was still going at it. "I-I'll stop"

"No~ Don't stop" I force myself to let out soft moans to keep encouraging him. He's going to finish what he started. I rocked against his hand trying for more. He sped up his pace making me moan louder. Faster, oh god please faster. Just a bit more. "We're almost there"

"Daehyunnie don't stop!"

I bite my lip cumming with my eyes watching Daehyun who was blushing bright red. He looks between me and the road. I take his hand in both of mine. I lick his hand clean.

"B-Better?"

"You tell me~" Really. To ask such questions after that.