Chapter 11

Daehyun broadened his search making people look down alleys. He searched with Yongguk down one. He saw something on the ground he ran to it collapsing to his knees. "Her phone..."

It's smashed to bits. He couldn't think of any reason that she would break her phone, not even to avoid him. She had her mother as well as Yongguk's number in there. He's too important to her. Hell he's important to Daehyun too. Yongguk steps aside taking a phone call while Daehyun takes out his phone trembling. It'd to come to this now.

"Nammie. What are you talking about?" Daehyun blocks them out calling the police. She's gone. She's really gone. He needed help to find her. He had to find her. He had to find her and tell her. Tell her what he should have said a long time ago. He had to tell her that he loved her.

I groan slowly opening my eyes. Where am I? Right! Someone hit me over the head. But the voice sounded like... It couldn't be him! "Hello sweetie"

"Joon Taik?"

"That's Appa to you"

"What the hell! You are the world's most twisted father!"

"And you are the most annoying daughter in the world!"

"What the hell do you mean?"

"You are screwing everything up! You are just suppose to marry him and be done with it!"

"Daehyun...this is about Daehyun?"

"No! This is about money! You marry him then give me control of the money!"

My father put this whole marriage together to make me give him the Jung's money? He forced me to get close to Daehyun for money? Guess the joke is on him. I don't want anything to do with the Jung's money. I..I want Daehyun. That's still hard to understand. "I won't marry him then"

"What? You think you have a choice? It's arranged marriage. It's going to happen"

"I'll make them give me a pre-nup"

"Yong Nam has told me how Daehyun loves and cares for you. He wouldn't stand for it. He doesn't see it as an arranged marriage"

Damn! Damn it all to hell. That leaves me with only one choice. I won't marry Daehyun. That should save them from Joon Taik. Yong Nam comes into the room topless making me of all people nervous. Why is my cousin helping my so called father ruin Daehyun's life? My life doesn't matter at this point.

Daehyun...please be safe from them. Joon Taik pulls me to my feet tossing me at Yong Nam. I nearly died at my father's next four words, Let's create a scandal. He wants me to what!? Yong Nam is blood! Hot blood but blood. I am not sleeping with any member of my family.

More importantly he's not Daehyun! I want Daehyun! Oh, please be safe where ever you are.