Premarital

Daehyun lay draped across Min Hyo kissing her as if he'd never kiss again. She tugs at his clothes impatiently. He pins her hands above her head breaking the kiss. One look down at the gummy grin had him licking his lips.

"Hyunnie...what are you gonna do now?"

He knew he was blushing but he went with it. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Min Hyo whines leaving it at that. Daehyun took his time enjoying the fact he could draw this noises from her. She became putty in his hands. He nibbles on her neck licking a path her neck. Judging by the noises it's a sensitive area. He gently bit down. Daehyun liked this reaction better.

"Hyunnie! Don't tease me"

"Why not you tease me all the time"

"Tease me later. Get inside me. Now."

"So pu-SHEEE!" Min Hyo had managed to flip him! "You started talking on purpose"

"I promise to let you do the slow version when we tie the knot in however long"

"Two days"

Daehyun scrambled to remove his clothes as Min Hyo did the same. He'd wanted to charm her and wow her but she wanted a quickie. He wasn't kidding when he told his friends that she could have anything she wanted.

Min Hyo shoved him on the bed giving no warning as she impaled herself on his cock. He closed his eys biting his lip. Daehyun's only thought being how tight Min Hyo was or it was until he opened his eyes. "A-are you okay?"

"Size"

Daehyun's ego went through the roof. He leaned up kissing Min Hyo trying to distract her. Damn if she didn't distract him. Her tongue snaked into his mouth wrestling his tongue into submission faster than he could blink. Min Hyo started to bounce and it took all his will power not to thrust up to meet her. Daehyun broke the kiss focusing on guiding Min Hyo up and down. His usual cursing fiance replaced by a moaning sexy angel bouncing on him. No cursing at all.

Daehyun only thrusts up when heard her beg him. The pressure building up in the pit of Daehyun's stomach not long after. He locked his mouth around her nipple trying to bring her first. Nothing worse than only him having all the fun. It nearly killed him to watch her come undone above him. However nails raking down his chest and the way she said his name as she exploded. A few thrusts later he joined her.

"Why are you so freakishly big?! Do you know how long I'll be sore?! No kinky stuff till you let me heal"

Daehyun pulls out setting me aside as he gets up. I do believe someone has a cute ass.

"I'll run you a bath"

"Done this often?"

I wanted to remove whatever emotion was in his voice. Taking care of others I know. He just walks off starting that bath. I'm going to make my innocent jerk smile dammit! When he came back he had pants on. What the fuck? In fact, mouth tell him that! "What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm a kinky bitch so a little pain isn't gonna bug me. Stop looking like you killed me"

"Don't yell if I tell you"

"My reaction I can't gaurantee but tell me anyway"

"...I was going to put on a condom but you didn't let me"

"What?" He did not just say that. Daehyun has enough nerve to hand me the foil. "If you knocked me up before the wedding so help me..."

Daehyun blinks. "You're not mad?"

"I blame you. You took off your shirt"

"So my body is irresistable?"

I sigh trying to stand up, finding him right there. Daehyun carries me to the bathroom smiling like a dork. I have to admit it's kind of cute. He didn't join me... at first. I pulled him in the tub with me. I thought he might get mad instead he laughed stripping off his pants. "Since we're getting married tell me about you Little Duckling"

"No, Swan Prince first"

"I'm rich but want to burn all my money. You?"

"I'm poor but love this swan prince. I do come with issues"

"Tell me"

"If you're gonna be mine you have to promise not to leave."

"I'm not going anywhere. You're my dirty little bride. No one but me can have you"

"Promise?"

"I promise."

I couldn't help my smile. He promised. Daehyun promised. Funny how the very man that made me think everyone's going to leave me in the end gave me Daehyun. I try to hide my crazy but Daehyun loves me. He should see all of me. That thought's scary. Maybe I shouldn't let him see all of me ever. I don't want to lose him.