Week Later

I laugh smacking Gukkie's knee, he's only able to be here due to Young Jae turning in Yongnam. Zelo had school so Young Jae's playing Gukkie's date. Himchan, who I met after Daehyun came into my hospital room and I said those three words, was here. He's very fun but I find myself getting along with his boyfriend a lot more. Jong Up is my kind of strange. The more I get to know Young Jae though the more I realize he's not my kind of normal. "Min, what are you gonna do with our Dae?"

"I have a few thoughts"

"Tell us! This is a wedding party of sorts", Himchan teases.

"A weird one", I tease back, "Why does it seem like all the guests might go after my fiancée?"

Daehyun laughs, "Cause I'm that cute?"

"Conceited this one!"

"Only cause I finally got you~", Daehyun kisses my hand.

"So are you eloping or just going to upset both families by not inviting them?"

Like I said not too fond of Young Jae. Daehyun handled it so I got to sit there and look pretty. Himchan sat beside me occasionally blocking my view of Gukkie. I know that the doctors said I could have flashback or panic attacks cause Guk and Nam are identical twins. I get that. However it gets annoying after awhile. "Miss Shin* is going to be so pissed"

"Umma can learn to live with it"

"Just when I got use to calling you Shin Min Hyo ssi...now it's Jung Min Hyo"

"Only cause Shin Daehyun sounds weird", I tease.

"Min is getting whatever she wants"

Daehyun tried to keep a poker face as Min Hyo leans closer whispering things she wanted. He knew it would be sexual but not that she would give details. Vivid details. His pants were annoyingly tight. Instead of her usual, leaving him to suffer...she kissed him. He didn't care that they were in a karaoke bar. He kissed back ignoring the four men only focusing on his fiancée. Someone cleared their throat breaking them apart.

"Save it for later"

Daehyun blinks, "Later?"

"I imagine you two didn't fly out to Seoul just for this party"

"And Noona can't go home right?" Min Hyo sighs nodding. "Leaves her little choice other then to stay with her fiancée"

Daehyun began to wonder if this was ploy to get something happening. Min Hyo didn't look eager to get him alone so maybe not. Although after what she went through he figured sex might be the last thing on her mind. The party stretched on with Min Hyo remaining between Daehyun and Himchan. He sang when she told him to enjoying the smile on her face. He made a silent promise to keep that smile on her face. She's beautiful when she smiled. She's beautiful period.

"Tomorrow hyung...that song you made us all do", Daehyun tries.

"It's more like a couple albums now"

"I wanna hear~", Min Hyo perks up. Daehyun knew she would. His beautiful music loving Min Hyo.