She Returns

Daehyun fidgets trying to occupy himself. Yongguk's busy at the recording studio and his parents went out to eat. He'd hoped Min Hyo would be in the house the first time his parents left. Fun things could happen. Now he was stuck planning a wedding that seemed to be getting postponed a lot. He didn't care how often it got postponed as long as Min Hyo walked the aisle with him. He loves her and only her.

It had only been a day but Daehyun calls Himchan anyway.

"Hey-"

"We have a big problem! They got a positive match from the kit and the DNA under her nails"

"How is that a problem?"

"Dae! Listen...it's Bang Yong Nam and Bang Joon Taik!"

"....i-in what order"

"Dae did-"

"I heard! Tell me who did what!"

"The kit....Y-Yong Nam..."

So he'd kill Yongnam then have Joon Taik arrested for assaulting his own daughter. He hung up calling Yongguk relaying the inform to him so he could hide till this was over. Last thing anyone needed was the wrong Bang twin to go to jail. He wanted Min Hyo awake.

Everything hurts...faint voices. W-where's Daehyun? Is he safe? Did I protect him? "He's no one. He's not her fiancée anymore"

I forced my eyes open. "U-umma"

"Minnie~"

"Where...Dae...please?" That hurt a lot more than I thought it would. I hope the please works. The nurse seem to grasp it as she moved to let him in. My mother stopped her. The monitors next to me started making noise. My mother's escorted out. Daehyun walked in making me smile. He's not hurt.

"Well...you're welcome to visit anytime", a nurse teases.

"What about Eomeoni?"

"Do you want to see your fiancée and friends or Eomeoni?"

"D-dae" I smile at him getting a shy smile back. He moves closer putting his hand in mine careful of my cast. I close my eyes letting out a sigh. I have to love this man for me to be this happy from this much. If I love him then I have to protect him.

"Are you okay Min?"

"N-no...I thought....you...hurt..."

"He didn't hurt me. I've been waiting for you."

"Me?"

"I wanted to see you, I missed you...I'm changing up our wedding too. Just our friends. Or we could always elope"

"No...Joon...he-"

"Can't hurt you"

"No! He...your m-" Noise outside the room cuts off my sentence. I want to pout but figure if talking hurts then I'm sure facial expressions hurt just as much. Alright one more try. "Your money!"

"My money? Joon Taik....he did all this for......but you're his daughter"

There's the Daehyun I love. Joon Taik grabbed me before I worked up the nerve to say it to him. What if Joon Taik tries something else? What if Yongnam does or says something? Better say it now. "Dae, I love you"

He froze looking at me. Not the reaction I wanted however he knows. All that matters is now he knows.

"...Me too. I love you" I felt myself blush, I can't move my neck too well so I had to look off to the side. "I've been waiting for you to say those words Min. My favorite words...you better say them often"

Daehyun leans closer pecking my forehead smiling down at me. It would take an innocent man to make me say those words. Even if he's too much of an angel, he wants to be mine. That's something right? "I love you Min Hyo"

"Me too" I mumble blushing.