Boogeyman

They'd made it back to the apartment he got from his father as a wedding present. He knew it'd be furnished since his father wanted to influence everything.

The magazines on the table by the door caught his eye. He really hated his father. Baby magazines. Already thinking about grandchildren. He shook his head throwing them away. He wanted to enjoy his time with Min Hyo before his parents hound him about that kind of thing.

"So Abeonim got you this?"

"Us"

"Right..." Silence stretches on. "Was it always this awkward between us?"

"We have been hanging out with friends since you were discharged, this is the first time we've been alone in about a week"

"Can we do something fun?" Daehyun wasn't sure if he knew what Min Hyo considered fun anymore. Before he would say sex. Lately he hadn't been teased. In fact that kiss was the most contact he had with her. He understood of course. It just left him clueless on how to respond to her.

Min Hyo moved closer wrapping her arms around his neck. Maybe sex was on the menu. "You know...you're teasing me"

"Me? How?"

"It hasn't gone down since the Karaoke bar"

"It went down enough", Daehyun whines.

"Enough is never enough"

"Then I'll get take care it in the bathroom"

I sigh as he missed the hint. I head for the bedroom knowing it would be a bed I share with Daehyun.

At this moment anything that doesn't require me looking at Daehyun will do. I can't believe I practically asked him straightforward to touch me and got refused. I don't want to feel Yong Nam on my skin anymore. No matter how hard I scrub or try I can still feel him. Daehyun should be able to stop that right? That's what people you love do I thought. They make bad things go away. Yong Nam definitely counts as a bad thing. I sit on the bed trying to forget.

"Min?"

"Hmmm"

"You okay?"

"...I don't know"

"What's wrong?" You want the list? I behaved and said nothing. Daehyun didn't accept that answer as he tilted my face towards him. "I know it's something"

"I don't wanna say it"

Daehyun looks away as if I hit him.

"I...I'm afraid."

I'm glad he wasn't looking at me. I could feel the tears falling.

"A man I thought was family touched me...The man who helped bring me in this world attacked me when I refused to help him" The words were just pouring out of my mouth and I couldn't stop myself. "I didn't want him to hurt you. I prayed that you were safe. He kept telling me that I had to help cause you loved me and wouldn't let me sign a pre up. I don't want money! I just wanted you safe. All that mattered was that you were okay"

Without warning Daehyuns lips were on mine. I closed my eyes surrendering to my fiancée. The first man I've ever truly loved.